A Brave Boy in a Bakery

Imagine....

You walk into a cute little English bakery in the middle of the afternoon. The display case holds a chocolate chip muffin that is calling your name. Muffin in hand, you search for an empty table, but do not have any luck.

Someone taps on your shoulder and you turn, nearly running into someone's chest. Your eyes focus upwards at a 6 foot tall young man: "Hello, uh, I'm sitting at that table over there," he pointed to a table in the corner of the shop. You stay silent, waiting for him to complete his thought.
"You can sit with me if you would like to."
"Oh, thank you," you slowly follow him to his table. He is not particularly talkative, so you sit and enjoy your muffin. You secretly study him while he eats a breakfast sandwich and reads something on his phone.
You notice his firm jawline, neatly tousled blonde hair, and soft blue eyes. You realize that he is actually quite attractive.
He catches you staring at him, and you look away embarrassed.
After a few moments of silence, the boy speaks, "I'm Tristan, by the way. Tristan Evans."
"Nice to meet you, I'm ________."
"That's a pretty name," he says barely in a whisper, causing you to blush.
"Thanks. Do you come here a lot?"
"Actually I do. My band mate lives just across the way."
"Oh, you're in a band. What instrument do you play?"
"The drums."
You have always loved music and find it fitting that Tristan does as well.
"Awesome! I love music."
He smiles a heart warming smile: "Could I have your number?"
"You don't waste any time, do you?"
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. That was silly of me."
"No, Tristan, I was just joking," you grab his phone and punch in your number, "Here you go." You hand the phone back to him.
"I don't want you to think that I am this forward guy, who asks every girl for her number after knowing her for 10 minutes," Tristan looks into your eyes, "I am not normally like this, but when I saw you walk in, I had this feeling that I should talk to you."
"I'm glad you did," you grin at him right before your phone buzzes. You read a text message from your friend, saying that she is there to pick you up.
"I'm sorry. I have to go."
"Let me walk you out."
You exit the bakery and Tristan follows. "It was lovely meeting you," he says.
"As was meeting you. Will you call me?"
"I definitely will."
"Can I give you a hug?"
He nods and wraps his arms around you, "Bye _________."
"Bye Tristan," you hop into the passenger seat of your best friend's car.
"Who is he?" Your friend asks, looking out the car window.
"That's Tristan," you say with a smile.
"He's gorgeous."
"And a total gentleman," you pause for a second, "I have a feeling we will be seeing each other very soon."