32.5 - Maple Event

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

Today you wore a simple (preferred color) shirt and skirt.

You were going downstairs then bumped into Isshiki. “Gomen, Satoshi-senpai!” you said rubbing your forehead.

You looked at Isshiki who was wearing his InuDog pink apron.

‘Honestly? He has a KumaBear pink apron, and an InuDog apron. Why doesn’t he have a NekoCat apron?’ you thought.

“(Reader)-chan! I missed you!” Isshiki said and pulled you for a hug.

You laughed and hugged him back. “Yeah yeah Senpai.” you then smelled something delicious. “Are they roasting pacific saury?” you asked then he sniffed too.

“I think so, come with me let’s check it out.” Isshiki said as he held your hand and both of you paced your way together.

You let go of Isshiki’s hand when you saw Yuki and Megumi. “Minna!” you yelled and ran to hug Yuki who was also running towards you with her arms wide open.

“I smelled something nice! Did you roast saury?” Isshiki asked while his hand was on his waist.

“Isshiki-senpai?” Soma asked.

“I’d want to talk with you and Tadakoro, you too (Reader)-chan.” Isshiki said so you nodded. “Is it ok?” he asked Soma and Megumi.

Ikumi, while blushing gave you a roasted pacific saury. You thanked her and pat her head before following Isshiki inside.

Wah this is yummy!” you commented smiling which made them smile too.

~ ( 🍽 ) ~

“Ehh? The Elite Ten?!” you heard Megumi yelled.

“Red leaf hunt convention?” Soma asked while reading a paper.

“Yes, we’ll be hosting current Elite Ten members, as well as 8 selected students who were in the preliminaries.”

“Nakiri Senzaemon-dono also decided that (Reader)-chan will be included in the 8 selected students. So, there will be 9 selected students.” Isshiki said raising an index finger.

“Ehh... Will it be like Stagiaire?” Megumi asked who was now shaking in fear. “If we fail, we’ll be dropped out of school?” she asked.

“It’s nothing like that Tadakoro-chan. The purpose of this event is for upper level students to meet face-to-face and create deep connections.” Isshiki replied.

“So, it’s really a leaf viewing meeting! But I wonder if I’ll be able to talk with upperclassmen comfortably whom I’ll meet for the first time.” Megumi said.

“Ah, Soma! You already met the second seat, right?” you asked as they looked at you confused.

“2nd seat of the Elite Ten?” they asked so you nodded before biting into your pacific saury.

“Rindo-senpai, do you remember the girl who tasted your cooking in one of the Shokugeki?” you asked as they looked up trying to remember. “Red-haired.”

“EHhh!?” Megumi exclaimed.

“She was the second seat?” Soma asked so you nodded.

“What? You didn’t know?” you asked then he shook his head.

Isshiki then chuckled and held his hands out. “Don’t worry, it’s going to be alright!”