30 - #38 Stagiaire

[Your point of view]

--- Stagiaire ---

I arrived at the place by car then I saw Hisako and Soma walking together so I waved at them. Then a wave of people exited the restaurant.

"How long are you gonna make us wait? / I can't finish eating in five minutes! / Cancel my order! / I've had enough! / Jeez! / You've got to be kidding!"

"Sumimasen, sumimasen." A guy apologized bowing repeatedly before looking at us. "Ah, are you three Totsuki students by any chance?!" he then chuckled while scratching his head

"Oh, I wish you haven't seen that embarrassing scene right now. I'm Mitamura the 3rd owner of this restaurant."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Arato Hisako. I'll be here for a week for the Stagiaire." Hisako said then bowed. "I'm sure I have much to learn so, I appreciate you're having me here."

"I'm Yukihira Soma. Thanks for having me." Soma said then Mitamura-san looked at me then his eyes widened.

"A-are you perhaps?" he muttered so I introduced myself.

"Yamaguchi (Reader)!" I replied which made him smile widely.

"Arato-san, Yukihira-kun and Yamaguchi-sama right?" Mitamura-san asked. "Well sorry to cut to the point but can I have your autographs? I mean, you're students of the Totsuki Academy, aren't you?!" he asked beaming.

"Sorry to cut you off but can I enter the shop to scan everything? " I said looking at him seriously. He then nodded while still smiling so, I gave him my signature and went inside to change clothes. After I changed clothes, Soma and Hisako entered and did too.

I was reading the menus and recipes while waiting for Hisako. "Arato, how much longer are you gonna take?" Soma asked.

"Don't talk to me when I'm still changing clothes! Where are your manners?!" Hisako yelled.

"Still, it feels new to stand in the kitchen without wearing my Yukihira T-shirt." Soma replied.

"Sorry to make you wait." Hisako said so we turned our heads at her.

"You look pretty good in an apron Arato." Soma said. After some minutes a horde of people entered the restaurant. I then went outside and took their orders.

"Ah it's Yamaguchi-sama! / Mama she's the girl from the TV! / Hello Yamaguchi-sama"

I smiled while greeting them and stared at Soma and Hisako. "Start working." I said but they were still frozen at the spot so I decided to cook and at the same time serve their orders in a flash.

"Please come again!" Mitamura-san said. "Phew! Thank you so much Yamaguchi-san. If it weren't for yo--"

"No time to talk, clean up fast." I said while washing the dishes. "Arato, Yukihira don't black out." I added as Soma nodded.

Suddenly a huge crowd came inside again. Hisako and the others started to freeze again. "Here are some orders!" Soma told me as I quickly cooked.

"Table 1, and 2's order." I yelled at Soma so he nodded before serving the dishes. "Table 3 and 4." I yelled again.

"Osu." Soma answered.

~ ( 🌙 ) ~ Night ~ ( 🌙 ) ~

"Thank you so much! / It's over! / We made it through! / Yukihira-kun and Yamaguchi-sama's teamwork was a blast." they commented.