Down memory lane Pt 2

So sorry I couldn't finish the story, I've been really busy with school work, performing, training and all that ish. I planned on writing at night time but I've been really tired. So yeah I'm really sorry and OMG it Sunday I don't know. Ugh. I'm sorry my dad was discharged from hospital today so I've been really emotionally messed up.

Anyway, thank all of you amazing ppl for reading this I luv u all !!!

KAgurl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Random Guard's POV•
The tiny little girl took down 4-5 cranks. She kicked and lashed out, hitting them in places, using techniques that took adults years to learn. After she was done we ran over to her. Her expression was of one that she had just woken up from a jump scare in a nightmare (ooh that rhymed ). But then she looked stronger more powerful. Another guard tackled her pressing her head and body to the ground and she lashed out, kicking him in the groin. I shook my head and walked over to her slowly, in surrender.

"Look, girl, I don't know how you did that or anything but I think we are going to need you to come with us." I reasoned. She lifted an eyebrow.

"Why should I trust your word? You threw me in this stink hole anyway." She retorted.

"Because if you don't come with us, your gonna have a bit of a hard time with the others. Do you really want to stay here?" I chuckled a bit at the end. She pursed her lips.

"Fine. Let me out. I swear I won't run away. I swear on my mothers life." She put her hand up, saying the oath. I smirked.

"You don't have a mother."

"Oh your a good one aren't you? Good job at that." And she let us put hand cuffs on her hands and allowed us to walk her to the WCKD headquarters.

By the time we had gotten to the headquarters, the girl and I had become... acquaintances. Perhaps even friends. As we walked through the halls, she suddenly stopped.

"Beth? Beth what's wrong?" I asked concerned as she kneeled down, clutching her head. Then she started screaming.

"Beth?! Beth! What's wrong? Beth!" I looked to the other guards who looked confused and panicked. Then the chancellor came.

"What is that confounded noise? Oh my god! That's the crank girl! Why the hell is she here?" She shrieked.

"She isn't a crank! She posses something else. And it can help us." Another guard explained over the noise.

"But what the hell is wrong with her? Why is she screaming?" The chancellor looked frustrated and panicked at the same time.

"I don't know!"

"Well, find out!"

•10 year old Beth's POV•
The pain was so intense! It started in my head then spread all over me, on my bones, I felt it everywhere! I remembered being out into a hospital bed and going into a hospital looking place then I blacked out.

When I woke there were lots of people around me. They were all cheering.

"What?" I said groggily as u rubbed my eyes. The guard I made friends with, Jack, came up to me.

"You've been in a coma for over 3 months. And there is also a lot more you are gonna need to know."

•14 year old Beth's POV•
I remember the day I woke up from the coma. Since then I've been training everyday. Learning how to use my abilities, going on kill missions, studying hard with scientists, training to kill. I only got to visit Will and Thomas a few times a month, but they were always calling me in my phone.

I was in the middle of training, I was learning how to break a mans neck with one arm pinned behind my back, when I heard familiar shouting. I glanced at Jack who had just finished scaling the climbing wall and looked quite confused. I walked over to the window that overlooked the corridor and saw Will and Thomas being brutally pushed around. I slammed open the door and leapt over the balcony, rolling as I fell so I landed standing up. I gave the guards death glares and walked up to their leader.

"What do you think you're doing? Get your filthy hands off of them. Now!" I shouted rage consuming me.

"Now, now Bethany. The guards weren't doing anything wrong." Chancellor Chloe came over to me. I gave her a are-you-out-of-your-mind look.

"They are to be used as experiments. They may save all of us." She smiled. My mouth dropped.

"No. No one said anything about experiments! Of all the people, all the people, you have to use them? No. No. No!" I shouted at her in disbelief. The guards then pushed me out of the way and took them away. Then I was told to go back to my room.

"I don't know what to do. Dylan, my 2 best friends in the world are going to be used as lab rats. We need to help them." I complained to him. He looked distressed.

"Ok what's wrong? I know you care about me and my emotions and stuff but why do you look so scared?" I put my hand on his shoulder. He gulped.

"Beth, today is the day I get my memory erased. I become someone new. I must. Your friends will get that soon but... oh god I don't know what to do. I won't remember you." He buried his head into his hands.

"Why?" I whispered gently.
"Why didn't you tell me? Dylan."

There was a knock on the door. Dylan got up and looked at me.

"Promise me you will call me by my new name. And try to get along with the new me. I want to be with you forever, you know that, no matter who I am." He said, voice cracking at the end. And with that he walked out of the room, shutting the door.

The next day I saw him. Dylan was walking straight up to me, a large friendly smile on his face.

"Hi there, I'm Thomas." He stuck his hand for me to shake. Thomas? Oh. Thomas.

"Well hello Thomas. I'm Beth." I forced a grin onto my face and shook his hand.

"Do you want to come with me? I'm going to see the new subjects."

"Subjects?"

"Yeah the subjects. The ones who are gonna go into the maze as an experiment." Dylan grinned at me. No. Thomas grinned at me. I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me to the laboratory.

There they are. Newt and Gally. Isaac Newton and Galileo. My best friends. No. They were in cells with one way glass. I looked at Thomas.

"Look dude. I don't know if you remember but those were my friends. Those were your friends. What WCKD is gonna do will kill them. Do you really want them to do that?" I let it all out. His expression went from a little scared to confused to concentrated to determined. He turned his head to stare at me. After a minute he spoke.

"Ok. Let's do this."

That night I went to their cells. I talked to them, telling them about me, about us. I did that every night for the next week before our big breakout was scheduled. Thomas and I had worked everything out, the guard exchange times, the codes for the doors, where to go, everything. We would leave too.

That night Thomas and I claimed we were going for a midnight picnic in the zen garden. Jack was in the plan, and luckily had a part so it practically had nothing to do with him. I didn't want him to get in trouble. He was like a protective older brother to me. I loved him like family. Anyway we had a picnic basket filled with codes and lock picks.

As soon as we got to the cells, I mentally turned off all the security cameras in the entire wing. Of course I felt quite dizzy after that but that doesn't matter. Thomas picked the lock while I ushered Newt and Gally into the loading bay. We waited for the alarms to go on so all the guards would leave, then ran. We ran fast, through the halls, from the guards from every thing around us. What a birthday. OMG. I just realised it's my birthday today. Oh my god. Wow. I'm 14. FINALLY. I must hav had a weird look on my face because Newt looked confused when he saw me.

Suddenly a bunch of guards ran infringing of us, all around us. Thomas was fast enough to get away but I was still distracted by the fact I had forgotten my birthday. The guards surrounded us. Newt and Gally collapsed, shuddering. They shocked them. They shocked my friends. Suddenly I felt like I was burning, electricity racing in my veins. Then I blacked out.