All I want is pizza.

Bethany woke up against a concrete wall. She rubbed her head, there was a bruise forming on the left of her forehead. Closing her eyes she shook her head once, then opened them again and examined her surroundings. She had been kidnapped before so she knew better than to call out for help. Wait. How did she know she was kidnapped before? Beth grimaced memories and glances of event flashed in her mind. Never mind. She would sort that out later. Her stomach growled. Sighing, she thought about going for pizza friends and then going to the movies or an arcade or something. That was what she would usually do. WAIT. WHY DID SHE REMEMBER THAT?? Never mind. Later.

Standing up, she placed one hand on the ceiling and another on the wall and walked around feeling her way around in the pitch black. Biting her lip, she sorted out what she knew. She had been put in this box, it was moving upwards quickly and noisily, she remembered stuff. She remembered a fight. She remembered weapons. She remembered a memory erasing injection put into her. HOLD ON. What is going on? Suddenly, the noise intensified and sunlight shone into the box. She instinctively put her arm up to cover her eyes from the harsh light.

"Oh great! Another greenie!"

"He can be with the slicers, we need more of them."

"C'mon guys he needs to be good at it. Slintheads."

"Guys c'mon let me through."

"Quit shucking around."

"He better have a good attitude. I'm sick of gally's."

"Hey!"

Beth rolled her eyes and decided to put an end to all the wrong gender comments.

"Um actually, last time I checked I was female and I still am. Now be good gentlemen and GET ME OUT OF HERE or do I have to do that myself?" I shouted up. There was immediate silence and several heads peeped over the side. A boy with blond hair and brown eyes muttered something under his breath and the rest just gasped except an Asian looking boy with stylish hair who smirked. Suddenly the voices and comments from other boys started up again.

"I call dibs!"

"No way!"

"Shuck off both of you, she's mine!"

"Is she hot?"

"How do you rate her?"

"How old is she?"

"She can sleep with me."

"I'm happy to train her."

A dark skinned boy with huge muscles frowned and turned around and shouted at the boys something Beth couldn't hear. A rope ladder dropped from side of the box and what seemed like a million hands reached to help her.

•Beth POV•
I looked at the hands reaching for me and just thought NO. Instead being a rebellious llama (I remember some of my best friends and I having a group name. The Rebellious Llamas.) I ran and leaped up on the opposite side and pulled myself up. I remembered training, doing that before. All the boys heads turned as I cleared my throat. I examined the boys, maybe 40-50 boys, all teenagers, most quite dirty and sweaty. No girls. There were no girls. Then I remembered. I remembered everything. Their names. Watching them in the computer screens. Their jobs. Some of their pasts. The maze. The glade. Their slang. Their purpose.

C'mon Beth. Keep your cool. Stay calm. I breathed out heavily and smiled. The blond one walked towards me, like I was dangerous animal.

"Oh c'mon I won't bite unless you provoke me. Don't worry." I rolled my eyes. He raised his eyebrows and stood up straight.

"Sorry. Jeez we don't need a bloody second Minho." He sighed putting up his hands, surrendering, while the Asian guy snarled at him something I didn't understand. Klunk? Wait never mind. That was their slang.

"Anyway, you have a name, Greenie?" Asked the dark skinned one. I decided to play it cool and laid back even though I was slightly panicking. So I smirked.

"I do have a name, but I think it would be more fun if we could play a game. How about I guess your names first, then tell you mine." I grinned as the boys looked at me in shock.

"Alright." A voice called out and it was the Asian one. "Do it. Try to guess our names." He smirked.

I smiled a dumb blond smile and pretended to think.

"Well, you for one, your name is... Minho, right?" I questioned as a startled and terrified look melted onto his face.

"And you, blondie, are Newt. You over there, you're Jeff? Yeah. Jeff. Um, Alby, Gal- Gally!! You're Gally. Yep, and you, oh I know this I know this, you're Zart? Zart!" I exclaimed rattling off names, pointing at boys and counting my fingers remembering their names.
When I was finally done, Minho came up to me, still looking afraid.

"How do you know?" His voice was quiet, the atmosphere was tense. I decided to break the silence and started laughing. All the boys looked at me in shock.

"I know you guys because I've seen you before. Don't you remember me?" I giggled before realising that the memory erasing serum didn't work on me. My eyes widened.

"Hold on. Give me a second. You say you know us? Your memory, wasn't it erased?" Alby strode forward, frowning.

"They tried." I whispered.
"They tried to erase my memory but it didn't work."

"But why?" Alby pressed.

"Dude, if I knew I would tell you. But I don't." That was sort if a lie. I had an idea but I didn't want to share it.

Without taking his eyes off me Alby shouted to the boys, "Gathering. Now!" I rolled my eyes. Seriously all I want right now is pizza. What's so hard about that?