27(Part 2)

Deen

Silence.

Did he-did he just ask me what I think he asked me?

My mind is racing right now.Richard.Wants.me.to.live.with.him.

I repeat.Richard wants me to live with him.My father who hasn't been in my life for the past 16 and ahalf years of my life is asking me to live with him.What do you say to your father who ask's you to live with him and hes never been in your life until now?

"I know its alot to take in-"

"Alot? You-You just asked me to live with you.how is that alot? That is more than alot!! This is just-I cant even explain it!"I shoot out,cutting him off.

"Your right,I know.But I'm not pressuring you at all.I just want you to think about it.Thats all.You dont have to make your decision right now.Just think about it"His last words are just what harry said to me this morning.How can I think about so many things without getting a headache? All this has just become abit too much than what I was expecting.I dont even know how I'm handling everything right now without freaking out.But in this situation,freaking out is not the best way for it to be handled.I must think.Just think.

"I'm going to think about it......Thank you for not pressuring me.It means alot"He smiles,gently pulling me into his side.

"Thats better than nothing.I would never pressure you into anything.Ever"He mumbles,combing his hand through my hair.As I sit against my father on the most comfortable couch,with the sun high and no cloud in sight I begin to realise that I've already half made my decision on living with him and I'm not regretting any of it.

Bonnie(This is when Richard sends her off to check on her brother and the guys)

I take my time as I walk towards the kitchen,dreading on what I'm about to see.But as I enter the kitchen its something you never see everyday.A blonde boy is in the arms of two brunettes with whipped cream all over his mouth.That-Harry guy is trying to take the whip cream off the blonde boy while my brother is on the floor holding his 'area'.My laughter seems to catch the attention of the two brunettes and blonde.I slowly start to stop and clear my throat.

"You must be Deen's friends.I'm Bonnie,her cousin"I step over my in-pain brother and shake each of their hands,except harrys since we've met already.

"Its nice to meet you,I'm liam,This is louis and this is niall"The first guy with the brown eyes is liam.He nods his head next to him which is louis,and the one in their arms is Niall.My face tilts to the side in confusion.

"Can you tell me why your holding him?,While your trying to take whipped cream off him and why my brother is on the ground,in pain,not that I care but tell me the rest"I say folding my arms.

"Well we were looking at the house and niall got hungry so we came here.He was getting abit crazy with the whipped cream so here we are.Oh and your brother walked in and niall accidentally kicked him in the uh 'area' when harry was trying to take the whipped cream off of him,sorry by the way"Liam apologises to kayden whos still holding his 'area'.

"Thats ok I guess.atleast you didnt break anything.right?"They shake their heads.

"No"Harry says.I sigh in relief.

"Good"Niall squirms out of liam and louis's arms.He suddenly starts to turn bright red.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?"He asks quietly.

"Yeah I'll show you"I walk straight to the bathroom thats at the end of the hall with niall afew steps behind me.He stops before he goes in and turns towards me.

"Thank you"My heart seems to beat faster and my face now seems red.I nod,not risking myself to talk and sound like an idiot infront of this cutie.

As soon as the door closes begind him a massive smile I'm sure is my widest smile I've had erupts onto my face.I walk away having a giddy feeling inside.

Deen

Richard has left to check on everyone and so I can have some time to think.Alot has happened these past few days.I'm not regretting any of whats happened so far but I feel like things are going too fast.I know life throws challenges at you and you have to be prepared for those challenges but this is just something I never thought would happen.Ok yes when I was little I thought what life would be like if my mum and dad were still together and what it would have been like if I lived with my dad.Now that I have an oppourtunity to live with him I'm feeling scared but I feel like I should do it.I'm feeling mixed emotions in a less complicated way.I know I've made half my decision but its just the other half thats making me have second thoughts.What if he's not what he seems now? What if he starts to get annoyed of me living with him? What if hes a serial killer? The last one sounds dumb,I know.But I cant help myself from thinking these things.I overthink things alot,something zayn thought wasn't necessary.Just because he's carefree and so at ease with everything thrown at him,he cant expect me to be the same.

There I go again.

Zayn.I always go back to him.Yes I miss him like crazy but to be in my thoughts everytime I'm alone is just so clingy.Even when I scold myself to not rely on him and then I go ahead and I do the complete opposite.In my defense zayn has always and I mean always been there for me in times like this.So its hard not to think of him.......This is the longest we havent talked and seen each other out of the years of our friendship.In the weekends it would be him keeping me company while my mums out doing her own things.I know I keep saying this is the longest we havent seen eachother and yada yada yada but I cant help it.At all.Would he want me to do this? What would he say? Maybe I should call him.......

No.

I let out a sigh of frustration.I'm the one who said we needed space,to think and I have.Alot.Most of the time actually.Its sort of turning into a regular thing.it already is.Ok maybe it already has...

But back to the point.Right. moving in with richard.

Come on...Maybe it wont be so bad.....Whats the worse that could happen right? I cant keep worrying and thinking the worst yet I dont even know whats going to happen.Zayn would've said that........He would have wanted me to do this....To stop worrying and just.....just....go with it.

My mouth starts to spread into a wide grin and with a big breath in and out I finally know what my decision is.

"Deen,We're going.You ok?"Louis asks,rubbing my arm.

"More than ok"I say smiling brightly at him.

----------------------------
Thinking about zayn aye? Lol Comment and vote xx