CHAPTER : 31 - NO MORE ARYAN! DELETE. DELETE. DELETE.

Chapter : 31 - No More Aryan! Delete. Delete. Delete.

"Ana!" Abby called as I sat on the branch of a tree thinking of him and what exactly Suhana said.

"Ana! What are you doing up there?" Abby screamed by I did not budge even a bit.

"Ana! How did you even get there?" Abby said and I could feel my eyes fill with moisture at what Suhana actually meant.

What if she isn't lying? What if Aryan really-

"Owww!" I screamed as a tiny object hit my forehead with a lot of force.

"Ana? Would you come here?" Abby screamed again and I glared at her.

"Well I am, no need to throw erasers on my face! I could have been blind!" I yelled at her.

"Ana, it's okay! You know how Suhana is, she's lying. I don't think Aryan-" she said in a confronting voice but I cut her off.

"Did I even tell you I'm thinking about it? Or even him? I told you before, I don't care whatever he does or whomever he-" I growled and she tsked shaking her head.

"Hey! Wait.. what are you doing up there?" Harjeet said scrunching up his nose and thinned his eyebrows.

"Just killing time! Nothing else." I flashed a smile at him and he nodded.

"Yeah..more like plotting to kill someone." Abby mumbled to herself in a low voice but I heard her.

"What?" I yelled and she shook her head.

"Nothing Ana, carry on." Abby said hissing under her breath.

"Well, you look good today Harjeet!" I said looking down at him as he scratched his neck and adjusted his collar.

"Thanks Ana, you look even better." He giggled.

"Oh stop it, I look wretched." I held my head in my hand killing my hanging limbs.

"No you don't, and wait a minute. Why the hell is Aryan looking like that?" Harjeet said turning his head to Aryan who's walking out of the department with totally messy hair and pale face.

"Well.. Ana knows better." Abby looked at me biting her cheek and I raised my brows.

"Why does everyone have to come back to him, whatever we talk?" I said with an irritated expression.

"That's why, just make out and get over it! The tension is killing us. Right Harjeet?" Abby said and Harjeet nodded.

"Yes. Everyone can sense can that." He said and I hit my forehead to the branch closing my eyes.

"Whatever. It's not happening anyway." I groaned.

"What's not happening?" Siraj's voice said and I immediately looked down to him who was looking up at me adjusting his guitar case on his shoulder. And I could nowhere find Abby and Harjeet.

"Noth-nothing.. at all. Uh- what are you doing?" I asked him nervously as he placed his leg on a low branch pushing himself up to climb.

"Reaching up to you Anaaya." He said sitting on branch beside me and I chuckled.

"You've already reached me." I said in a low voice and he smiled shyly.

"Really?" He chuckled and held my hand in his smiling to himself.

"What are you doing now? You might fall." I said turning to him as he held his guitar case in his hand and took out his guitar.

"You know, I heard you sing one day in the auditorium sitting alone with your guitar. I- I want you to sing with me, once. Please Anaaya." He said and I reluctantly shook my head.