21?

Light streaming in from the window, blinded my frail sleepy eyes as I sat up in bed. surprisingly I had woken up feeling refreshed and myself again.

I Rolled out of the bed, and stretch then headed for the on-suite.
It had a huge shower silver six dial shower system and a deep mounted bath tub. I sighed heavenly, wishing I had clean clothes so I could use them.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth with a new tooth brush I slowly walked back into the bedroom. A soft big fluffy towel found my feet from outside the door, making my grin grow.

Like a child, I giddily rushed back inside and stripped off my clothes then climbed into the shower.

I slipped on the skater skirt,patterned tank top and cardigan then walked out of the bathroom.

I froze.

Mr. Napper was sat on my bed resting on his elbows.

"How long have you been there?" I ask, pointing a him with a stern glare.

"I walked in just before you shut the shower off." He answered, sitting up. His eyes traveled the length of my outfit then back up to my face.
"Oi, eyes up here buddy. what do you want?" I snap.

"I came to ask if you would go to dinner with me like adults. That it's if you're gonna behave like one?"

"No" I cut him off and began throwing my dirty clothes onto the chair.

"You're acting like a child" He ground his theeth angrily.

"me...immature?!? I'm not the one who's holding a person hostage without giving any valid reason why.
I'm human. That means I don't have a mate buddy!" I cry out fustratedly.

"I'm tired of waiting for everyone to realise that. You have the wrong person so just let me go. I'll get outa your hair and get back to normality" I sigh.

"would you have broke up with your boyfriend if I had asked you out properly?" He stood up, frowning.

"What... are... you.... talking about? I don't have a boyfriend." I laughed.

"Then who is that guy I keep finding you with?" He said calming down slightly.

"Scott? He my best friend. He's my room mate too who happens to be as gay as they come!"

His cheeks grew red and his face hardened.
I took off my towel from my head and threw it onto the chair, letting my red wet wavy hair flow down my back.

"Will you give me a chance?"

"I don't know." My eye fluttered into the floor.

Tyler's footsteps grew closer until his breath grew warm on my neck.
"Human or not, you're the future Luna to this pack and you're my mate Emily. stop denying it and things will become much easier" he placed a light kiss onto my collar bome, leaving electric sparks.

My hands leaped out and grasped his shirt, pulling him closer. His smirk grew against my skin and trailed butterfly kisses up to my neck base.

"I'll leave you to think, Gemma's gonna come up in a hour" He breathed.

Tyler stopped, pried my fingers lightly from his shirt and walked out the door, leaving me dumbfounded at what had happened.