Scottness

Image of scott at top

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two:

A fitted plum tunic reaching just below my thigh and a pair of boring black leggings tickled my fancy so I changed and dug into my make up. A light layer of foundation and a touch of mascara.

"Oi Daisy's roots! Come on!" Scott squealed playfully, tapping on the banister.

"I'm coming Scottness" I pout, swatting my stuff in the draw and strolled downstairs. He held out my pop tarts whilst rummaging through the plastic Tesco's bag.

"Thank you Scotty! You're such a nice friend, buying me free breakfast! Ahh you should do things like this more, maybe I can bribe you every time!" I dance to the toaster and put them in.

"You're nasty my friend, Emily moo!" He blurted out in a African-American sassy tone.

"I love you though!!!" I grinned, running up to him and jumping on his back. He caught my legs and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, resting my head on his.

"we're so normal. It's everyone else who has a personality disorder" Scott mumbles.

"Yeah bipolar normal human beings!" I jump off and stalk alien style to the toaster again.

"Harry called, he wants you in for the seven am shift. I'm already booked in for seven so I guess you're covering for Mardy Marshal"

My phone buzzed on the table as I put my pop tart on a plate and looked at it.

Text message:

Sent: 06.32

Hi Em, it's Kaitlin.

Just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow? Not seen you in a while and... I'm craving McDonald's!

I laugh at the text.

"Kaity still craves McDonald's early hours in the morning!" I munch.

He just stares blankly and deadpans.

"Our other member to our normal club. Noooooo! Gang! Sounds way better like we're hard and macho." He bends his arm, trying to show off his muscles.

"Afraid someone would see you as Scott Turner? There's nothing wrong with who you are, I love you, your family loves you and soon enough you'll have a fella who loves you! Plus not to mention someone else to add to my personal best friend slave list too!" I pat his shoulder, looking at the time

"Time to go jellybean. You borrowing the car or the bike?" I munch again, sitting down.

"Yeah guess you're right... Just let fate take its place!... Oh no you're not turning me into a chick flick guy" he sighed but soon sobered up.

"Um I'm taking the bike, I'll be back by four maybe five, bye!"

"Bye, show em what you got babe" I shout with a mouthful of pop tart.