67) "This Is Love"

This is a special imagine. This goes out to all the special Beliebers out there. Every one of you deserve to be loved. You are uniquely beautiful from every other girl. You don't know how beautfiul inside out you are. And that's the only problem. Read this imagine, and you might just know how special you are to someone, no matter the problems you have. I love you. xoxo.

Your POV:

'The End' I read on the TV screen, and let out a sigh. It's so damn boring. There's nothing to do that will keep me entertained. I decided to walk inside the house until I find something to do, or get an idea of what to do. I got up from the couch, and walked around, eventually reaching my bedroom. I made my way to the window, and looked out. 

I saw a few people gathered in front of a house, opposite to mine. I bet they're my new neighbors. I saw a middle-aged woman, and three boys. One of them was wearing snapbacks, and he looked pretty good from behind. I saw them take boxes and walk up and down the house. I sighed, and left my room, hoping they're not one of them nosy neighbors. 

It had been 3 hours since I witnessed such a scene out my window, and my mind won't quit thinking of going back to my window, just to find out if they're still there. I couldn't control myself, and ran to my bedroom. I cleared the curtains from the window, and looked out. Nobody was there. When I was about to leave, something caught my eye. 

The boy with the snapback, was standing near the window, which was directly opposite to mine, believe it or not. He stared outside, and took off his snapback. I watched him run his hands through his blonde hair. Something was different about him. I had a feeling I had known him all my life, when in reality I met him just 3 hours ago. 

His head slowly snapped up to meet mine, and I quickly closed the curtains and hid myself in embarassment. I saw him walk away from a little peek-hole that I made by moving the curtains a little. Oh my god, I'm behaving like a creep right now. 

It's about 10:00 at night and I'm standing next to my window. I saw that the lights were on, and something made me stand right here. I was looking outside, night-dreaming about something when I felt someone cross by his window. I looked at them, and it was him. No doubt. I thought he was going to stand next to the window, but instead, he started taking off his shirt. From what I saw, I can tell he must be working hard in the gym. I quickly pushed those thoughts away, and went to bed. 

Day 1: 

The next day, I woke up thinking of that boy. My mind is so weird, god. After freshening up, the first thing I did even before gobbling my breakfast, was to look out the window. I rushed to my window, and made sure I looked good, incase he caught me. I pushed the curtains aside, and looked out the window. 

I was day-dreaming, when I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head to look at them, and it was him. That mysterious blonde boy. He was looking at me, and I was too. It was pretty awkward. I was staring at him, wide eyed. And he was staring at me wide eyed too. I had to look away several times, because I felt uncomfortable. 

My eyes snapped back to his, and he shook his head. I blinked, and stood still. He waved at me, and smiled warmly, and sweetly. I felt a swarm of butterflies in the pit of my stomach, and I didn't know why. I returned a smile, and a hand wave to him, just like he did to me. Again, we were just staring at each other, completely making it awkward. He looked at his watch, and freaked out about something. He looked at me, and waved, signalling that he had to leave. I smiled, and waved goodbye. But the sad part was, he never showed up that day.. or even that night. 

Day 2:

It was 8:00 in the morning, and I stood near my window, holding my mug of some hot coffee. I had been waiting for the past 20 minutes, hoping he'd show up. I saw him cross the window several times, but he never took time to notice me staring at him. Only when he went across the window for what must have been like the hundredth time, he snapped his head to meet mine. His eyes widened, and I was embarassed.