Saving Shoto Part 2

Endeavor was in his agency office, planning on how to find the base to rescue his prodigy.

"I think the best plan of action is to stalk around the city. They're going to let out some sort of clue, they are after you." Hawks explained to him. Endeavor held his chin, deep in thought.

"What do they want with me though? I have never seen this woman in my life." Endeavor said quietly still overthinking.

"Would it perhaps have something to do with Rei?" Hawks questioned.

"What makes you say that?" Endeavor looked up from his chair at the winged blonde standing next to him.

"Well, she was released from the hospital." Hawks smirked. Endeavor looked up horrified,

"She couldn't have been. I never gave permission."

"Well, I saw her walk out and get into a van that looked like it was being driven by your daughter." Hawks said again, chewing on a straw.

Endeavor stood up suddenly and left the room dialing a number on his phone.

_______________________________
With Rei
_______________________________

"Fuyumi, dads calling you." Natsuo said with terror in his voice.

"Oh shit. Mom what do we do?" Fuyumi was driving and panicked now.

"Answer it, act normal and hang up." Rei said.

"Act like you were sleeping or something." Dabi chimed in.

Fuyumi took a deep breath in and answered the phone, trying to sound tired.

"Dad?" She tried to say innocently.

"Where are you." He said sternly.

"I'm home, in bed, why?" She felt her hands shaking.

"I got some interesting news that your mother was released from the hospital. And not by my account, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?"

"I have no idea about any of that. Sorry." She heard her voice crack which sent her into panic mode.

"Where's Natsuo?" He demanded.

"Probably in bed too. It's late dad. Are you coming home?"

"No. Im going to get Shoto." Fuyumi made worried eye contact with Natsuo. She quickly muted her end of the line, "he's going after Shoto?! What do I say??" Rei quickly grabbed the phone from Fuyumi and unmuted the line.

"Enji? It's Rei. Stay where you are and do not come after us." She said sternly.

"Rei? So Fuyumi was lying. She's never been a good liar, what in the hell do you think you're doing?" Endeavor was enraged.

"I'm going to rescue our son. For your own safety you need to stay out of it."

"You're delusional Rei. I'm the hero here, you're going to get yourself killed. And bringing Natsuo and Fuyumi into it? They're useless, their quirks aren't strong enough. What are you thinking?"

"I know what I'm doing Enji. Stay out of it." She hung up on him quickly and shut the phone off.

"Turn all your phones off, we don't want people tracking us." Rei said. Everyone abliged and shut their cell phones off.

Soon enough they came to the abandoned building Rei had mentioned. Rei took them around back to where they could see into the basement. As she had suspected, their base was there. She could see Shoto, inside a honey colored chamber, she spotted Shot, in the corner watching him closely. She spotted Riku and Honey by the entrance, but there was no sign of Lucy or Haize.

"Shoto doesn't look good." Midoriya said. Fuyumi had her hand over her mouth, tears in her eyes.

"He's in pain, she did something to him. His right side is covered in ice, mom we have to get to him something isn't right." She was full big sister panic mode now.

"Fuyumi, breathe. Panicking isn't going to help right now, we have to follow through with the plan. The quicker we can get in and start the faster we can get help for Shoto." Everyone nodded.

"Touya, you know what to do." Rei handed him a ski mask that went all the way over his face, excluding his eyes but masking his identity. All of them wore similar masks, knowing this would help to avoid having their minds controlled if they run into Riku before Midoriya gets to him.

"Midoriya, go for Shot First. Then Haize, they're the two that can stop quirks, Riku is useless until he recognizes your face. He hasn't seen any of us yet so we should be safe but I'm sure he was nearby when Lucy attacked you and Shoto, he's probably seen your face so do your best not to give away your identity." Rei said.
Midoriya nodded. Touya slid through the window and walked into the lair.

"Well, well, well. This is a snazzy place you guys got here." Dabi stated, smirking under his mask. Almost immediately Envy was on him, the distraction was working perfectly.

"Midoriya go, now." Rei told him, opening the entrance again. Midoriya slid through in a similar way except he stayed in the duct until he found a spot above the main part of the lair, the longer he went unnoticed the better.

Lucy and Haize appeared finally, coming to see what the commotion was.

"Who the hell are you?" Lucy demanded, arms folded across her chest in annoyance at the uninvited guest.

"I heard you weren't a fan of fire quirks. I was curious, an aspiring villain like myself thinks we should stick together, help each other out, don't you agree?" Dabi smiled under his mask, keeping himself heated up to avoid being frozen by Lucy's quirk.

"Want me to take this guy out Luce?" Haize said cracking his knuckles, preparing his quirk.

"Not yet, he's interesting." Lucy unfolded her arms and walked closer. The entire envy gang circled Dabi.

Shoto was struggling, he couldn't hold off the extreme burning sensation with his ice any longer. Even though he felt as if his whole body was light aflame from the inside out, he knew he wasn't. His internal body temperature was extremely low. If he activated his fire quirk to heat himself up though, the pathogen in the poison Lucy injected would react instantly, at least he had a few moments before it recognized the genes for the fire quirk after he stopped using his ice quirk. Ice was beginning to form on his arm, this wasn't good. He couldn't keep this up much longer or he'd end up killing himself by hypothermia. Shoto heard the commotion when Shot suddenly left his post. He cracked his eyes open to see a tall masked figure, egging on the Envy. He couldn't explain why, but he felt like maybe, just maybe, this was his rescue.