Saving Shoto part 1

Dabi waited by the soba store, wearing a mask, a hoodie and gray sweatpants. His hands were firmly in his pockets to cover his scarred hands. He saw his mom approach with two figures behind her. His heart sank, I'm not ready for this. He thought to himself.

Fuyumi was the first to approach him. She reached up to pull his hood down without saying a word. If Dabi could cry, tears would be falling down his face in this moment. He hadn't seen his sister in years, she was beautiful, he had missed her gentle touch.

"Not here." He said quietly, voice shaking, he even more gently reached up and took her hand. Fuyumi saw the scar that covered the majority of his hands.

She grasped it, "Are you really Touya?" She desperately looked into his eyes, noticing the scars under them as well. Her heart sank, she pulled his mask down, revealing the rest of his scarred face.
She gasped, "...what happened to you?" Dabi pulled his mask back up quickly, looking away from her.

"I don't look the same as I did before." Natsuo approached now,
"But you sound the same. I'd know your voice anywhere Touya." He embraced his brother. Dabi froze not knowing what to do, Fuyumi joined in the hug moments later and Rei walked over to hug as well, Dabi melted into their embrace. He would have tears falling like rain coming down his face if it were possible. What was still possible, was the choked sounds of sobbing, even though the tears didn't exist the emotion still did. The three let go of each other, revealing the tall fourth, up against the wall covering his mouth to drown out the sounds of sobs.

"It's okay, we forgive you. We love you, we're just glad you're alive." Rei smiled, as Fuyumi and Natsuo nodded in agreement. What Dabi hadnt noticed was that Natsuo and Fuyumi were also crying. He grabbed them in an embrace again.

"I-I'm so sorry-y." He choked out. Natsuo and Fuyumi told him over and over that they forgive him and that he was loved.

"Children, we must go get Midoriya now. I don't know what the woman is doing to Shoto but we need to get to him fast and before Endeavor does." Rei stated, sad to break up the family reunion. The three nodded and they took off to U.A.

__________________________________
Envy's Hideout
__________________________________

Todoroki had passed out from the pain awhile back. He was just now coming to, feeling the agony in his limbs all over again. He looked up and saw the villain Shot still watching him like a hawk. His father would come for him, that much he knew. When, was the question at this point. It was a point he was getting exhausted waiting for, if this woman did any more torture, Todoroki was scared he'd die. Almost as if on que, she came back into the room.

"Good morning sunshine." Lucy taunted him.
"I got a surprise for you." She smiled holding a syringe. Todoroki's eyes went wide. He was terrified of what was in that vile.

"I'm sure you're wondering, "oh Lucy! What's in the syringe?" Well I'll tell you dear. This is a perfected formula that will completely wipeout any sort of fire quirk.... but when I say perfected I exaggerate a little. The only side affect is death. Not a huge deal, I'll give you a large dose and you'll just start to pass on all at once." She smiled again but it was even more sinister than before. "Your dead old daddy won't get the same favor though, his will be slow and painful. I want him to suffer like he made Rei suffer all those years before." Todorokis attention perked up at this comment. "This is your intentions, to kill my father to avenge my mother?" Todoroki looked at her directly waiting her response.
"You are a smart kid, but I thought that was obvious. I'll kill your father, then you, and then I'll move on to kill any other human who has a fire type quirk. All they do is bring destruction and suffering. The worlds better off without them." Todoroki felt his heart rate pick up as the woman approached with the syringe. Todoroki tried activate his ice quirk to block the entrance but felt a sharp pain in his side, and remembered, she had a hawk up there watching his every move and canceling his quirk. He was doomed. She slid the syringe into his neck and shot the liquid. Todoroki instantly felt the pain wrack through him like a freight. He wanted to curl up but was still chained to the chamber.

"Since you'll be useless, I'll untangle you from the confinement's. Shots still watching though. I'm sorry it had to be this way little Shoto, I see a lot of Rei in you." She dropped Todoroki from the shackles and he fell trying desperately to curl into himself the pain was unbearable and he couldn't even find the will to scream. He was burning up all over.

"It'll be over soon." Lucy stated as she walked out of the chamber. Todoroki had quietly been using his ice quirk to cool off his body, the pain would subside momentarily, he assumed whatever was in it was attacking his fire quirk side but when he activated his ice quirk side the pathogens became confused. He could keep this up for a little but he would risk hypothermia. He kept trying to balance it and prayed that someone, anyone would show up soon to help him.

________________________________
                       Rei
________________________________

Rei and her children waited outside of U.A. while Dabi snuck in to retrieve Midoriya. Almost perfectly, the two came down the side of the building. No staff or students alerted. They hurried to the van by the side of the road and drove off quickly.

"Do we know where Todoroki is?" Midoriya asked frantically.

"I do." Rei stated, "there's an old factory that Lucy and I use to hang out in as kids. It's been abandoned for almost two decades. There was a large part of it that was a basement. It had a locked door and everything. Lucy figured out how to open it, way back then. I have a good feeling that's where she decided to make the hideout. It's difficult to find and no one ever goes back there." Rei was driving fast.

"What are the quirks of the others working with her mom?" Fuyumi questioned.

"Lucy's quirk is Heightened Hypothermia, she was freeze someone from the inside out. It doesn't last long enough to hurt anyone severely but it will knock you unconscious in moments. Her right hand man is Haizs, he can think about any person once he's seen your face and he can hault your quirk. Shot shoots a laser out of his left eye, It'll feel like a quick stab if it hits you, it'll stop your quirk as well. Honey can create crystallized chambers with her quirk, it's like honey, hence the name. It'll trap almost anyone and only she can allow you in or out of it. Most quirks have been unable to break free of it. Riku's quirk is most dangerous. It's mind control, you have to do is look at him, and that doesn't mean direct eye contact. As soon as your eyes fall on any part of his body he has control instantly. Most people don't know about this quirk and will glance at him worried for an attack."

Dabi pondered for a moment.
"Okay. So we need to go in prepared. No one Can show their faces, if Haize sees anyone we'll be immobilized, it won't help if Shot helps him out. As for Riku, we can't even lay eyes on him. Basically we'll have to avoid looking at almost everyone because even a slight glance can hinder us the ability to win. This is going to be difficult. Lucy and Honey have a power team together."

"Right, and Lucy Can do distance attacks. She froze me and Mr. Aizawa and Shoto from a rooftop." Midoriya explained. Dabi put his hands to his face.

"They really make this impossible."

"Does Lucy hace any weaknesses mom?" Natsuo asked.

Rei was quiet for a moment.
"She Can freeze someone from the inside out, not the outside in. That along with fire is her weakness."

"Elaborate." Dabi said.

"If we were to surprise her with an attack full force ice, we could freeze her in her tracks. We risk severely injuring her though as she'd have no way to warm herself up, she relies on heat from the outside. That's why she's typically bundled up. Her inner body temperature is lower than average, making her very susceptible to cold temperatures. Fire quirks can rid themselves of her quirk if they know it's coming, Touya you'll have to keep yourself warmer than normal."

"I can for a short while but if I overheat too much I'll be out."

"We'll use you as a decoy then. Natsuo, myself and Fuyumi can attack Lucy with our ice. Before that though, we need to take out Riku, Haize and Shot. Midoriya this is where you come in, their quirks are powerful but they have next to no combat ability. If you were to sneak attack them, they won't stand a chance."

"Right. So Dab-Touya? Goes in as a distraction, I'll take out Riku, Haize and Shot. That'll disable those that can immobilize our quirks. That leaves Lucy and Honey. Touya and I are fast, we can dodge Honey and keep her occupied while you three take out Lucy?" Midoriya plotted in his head.

They all nodded ready for the pending battle.