Toothpaste

Imagine person B brushing their teeth the morning after staying in A’s place. A is still a little frisky and hugs B from behind, starting to kiss their neck and back, caressing with their hands, telling person B how cute they look while looking at their reflect in the mirror.

Steven groggily stumbles through the familiar hallway, taking a sharp turn into the bathroom, shivering when the cold tiles meet his bare feet. Letting out a loud yawn he reaches for his red toothbrush in the cup next to Anthony's pink one, shaking his head at the memory of the 1 am Wal-mart run to get toothbrushes. Squeezing out a generous amount of toothpaste onto the brush after wetting it, he begins to scrub away the remnants of sleep in his mouth. As he was about do switch to the other side, he feels a pair of warm, large arms wrap around his torso, looking up, alarmed, he see's the sleepy expression of his boyfriend. Steven gives him a toothpaste covered smile before going back to business. 

"Morning," Anthony, mumbled, his voice deeper and full of sleep. Steven had to admit he loved it when Anthony sounded this way and it was totally a turn on. 

"Mormeng," Steven tried to reply but with the amount of suds in his mouth it came out odd, making Anthony smirk. 

"You know," Anthony began, as he leaned down and pressed a kiss on Ze's shoulder, "I had a dream last night."

As Anthony began to leave a hefty amount of kisses along Steven's shoulders, his face turned red as his brushing slowed slightly. "Hm?"

"You were in it," He stopped the kisses for a moment to continue his story telling, making sure to leave kisses in between each phrase. "And you do something like this," He mumbled, letting his hands slide down from the side of Steven's chest and to his bare stomach and down to cup his manhood, making a small muffled squeak come from the younger man, making Anthony smile. 

"And I left dark dark hickeys on your neck like this," His voice only seemed to get more deep with lust as his lips latched onto the special spot on Steven's neck that only Anthony knew about, sucking harshly and nibbling until a dark purple mark was visible on Steven's neck. The effort was enough to get Steven squirming, quickly spitting the remnants of toothpaste from his mouth and dropping the toothbrush in the sink. 

Quickly turn around he threw his arms around a smirking Anthony's neck, pushing him back into their cupboards. This was going to be the perfect start to their morning.