Spotify Ads

Your OTP getting into a heated make-out session listening to Spotify or another music provider, and as soon as things start to get deeper, an ad plays. Person A claims they paid for no ads, and it turns into a giggly cuddling session.

"Steven," The moan coming from Anthony’s mouth makes Steven squirm above him, as he plants small kisses and bites to his neck and collar bones to the beat of the song that was playing from Anthony’s Spotify. 

Damn, he knew all of the right sexy time songs, Steven thought as he listened to the sound of the song and Anthony’s moans combine, sending him to complete euphoria. “P-please, Steven, I need you,” He begged, looking at him through his eyelashes he could see the intense lust building up in his eyes, quickly nodding, Steven began to take Anthony’s pants off, slowly and teasingly, brushing all the right spots. He quickly moves to his shirt, pulling the shirt up, and as he does so he leaves small kisses as he pulls it over the others head. 

"My turn," Anthony mumbles, giving Steven a passionate kiss before making his way to Steven’s pants, unbuttoning them slowly, much like he did to him, before giving sweet tender kisses along his belt line, making a hearty moan come from Steven’s lips. 

The song was beginning to fade out as Anthony’s hands grazed the skin under Steven’s shirt, beginning to slowly pull it over the others head. 

"Hello Spotify listener!" The voice booms over the speaker making Steven jump back and away from Anthony’s hands as his shirt was still half way over his head, making him blind and unable to see where the bed stop, making his ultimately fall over the side. 

"Oh my god, Steven!" Anthony yelped as the Spotify ad continued to say something about your own personalized playlist. 

Steven shook his head as he pulled his shirt full off, looking up at the bed to see Anthony leaning over with a worried look. “I swear, I pay for Spotify with no ads I don’t know why-“

Steven let out a loud laugh, throughing his head back, getting up and giving his boyfriend a kiss, pushing him back onto the pillow covered bed. 

"It’s fine, it was really hilarious actually," Steven mumbled, kissing him once more before cuddling into the bigger man. 

"Still… sorry for ruining the mood," Anthony mumbled sadly. 

"You didn’t ruin the mood, I’m always in the mood when I’m around a sexy motherfucker like you," Steven flashed a wink up at Anthony from his spot on his chest. 

A loud laugh vibrated Anthony’s chest. “I love you, you know that?”

"I know."