44 - What's Happened To Them

Bank Redemption Day 2 - mid morning, 8am Sydney, Australia.

Owl sat astride him and clenched and unclenched herself in a gentle rhythm. Massimo trembled with another wave of gentle orgasm as his abdominal muscles rippled with another release. He slowly unclenched his feet and and drew his head down from its backward arching. Both of these helped him disperse the sensations from his groin and be released either in contractions of his stomach or his leg muscles.

Owl loved it when his legs shook with orgasm. It was wild and spontaneous and the closest she’d seen a man come to her own multiple orgasms. It was wonderful to finally meet a man who matched her appetite and her performance level. They often stayed joined for an hour or more, trembling and shaking with orgasms that sent some part of one or both of them into a soft delirium of ecstasy.

Massi drew a deep breath and a final soft tremble rippled through him. he gazed up at her, their eyes melting into each other and their breathing moving into sync. Owl smiled down at him, let out a long slow breath and lowered herself onto his chest. Her head resting just below his chin. He let out a sigh and she giggled at his pleasure of his after glow. She knew what he would say next but knew she loved him though wasn’t quite ready to shout it to the world just yet!

Massi stroked her cheek and finally broke the afterglow saturated silence! “Well I suppose I’d better get moving?” he asked but not expecting an answer. He rolled his head toward the bedside table to where the little replica alarm clock sat judging their world.

“If I log in before nine, they don’t care where I am as long as I get through my project load for the day!” Owl frowned a little, this wasn’t what she’d expected him to say. After all he was heading off in couple of days to one of those old sacred sites out in the centre of the continent and his conversation was usually full of his preparations.

“Do you mind if I work from here today. I can set my laptop up on the coffee table and just hang out there on the lounge; if I’m not disturbing you?” Owl clenched her pelvic floor as tight as she good, “and what if I don’t want to let you go?”

“Fine then, I’ll just work from here and I’ll just say my mic is broken and I’ll get a new one tomorrow …”

“Smarty!” and she unclenched and let him slide out. She rolled over onto her side and snuggled into his shoulder. “I think I could just cope with you being around. I mean I’ve my hour of yoga to do, naked of course. An hour of piano and another of singing practice. A couple of new songs to go over. Lunch is usually fish and salad …” She reached up and kissed his ear. “… and I’ll serve that to you naked as well if it’s another warm day!”

“Oh dear, oh dear! Not sure I could cope …” he quipped, a wicked grin stretching from ear to ear. Massi sat up and wandered off to the bathroom. Owl rolled over and found her phone on the bedside. She thumbed up her newsfeed and then her messages on ePlace. There were gaps in a lot of the conversations from her family and some had been blocked completely.

Frowning she called out, “Massi, that web blockings getting worse!” The toilet flushed and he strode back out into the bedroom and belly flopped onto the bed. “Show me …” and she handed him her phone. “Struth! Things must be hotting up. What it’s been five days since that government announcement that they would starve this Incarna thing of free PR. Hang on!”

Massi rolled over her to the other side of the bed and found his shorts. He fished his phone from the left cargo pocket and thumbed a number. “Yeah Harry, yeah morning boss! What’s the go with this Incarna web blocking? Hey, really, well bugger me! Incarna, Incarna Incarna! Shit eh, yeah right, thanks. Yeah, I’ll be online in an hour or so, yep. Different Wifi, so no snooping me! Yeah, nah, get over it! Thanks boss.”

Massi thumbed closed the connection and looked at Owl, “far out! Watch this …” and he thumbed open his phone again then her phone rang. Massi walked off to the kitchen and began talking when out of earshot. “Every second word I say right, ok. This In#*#*# thing #*#*#*# is #*#*#*# being #*#*#*# blocked #*#*#*# right #*#*#*# across #*#*#*# all #*#*#*# modes! Now you text me doing the same!” He thumbed off and Owl sent a similar text with every second word as Incarna. He showed her his screen, every second word was a blank.

“Can they legally do this?” “Harry said they’ve declared Incarna a terrorist organisation and under those powers blocked any mention of them on every type of media platform. Everything everywhere! Just shows what they could do to the rest of us if they wanted!”

Owl frowned at him, “you’re not going conspiracy theory on me now are you. I’m sick of that shit. Incarna have saved a lot of people, I don’t understand what’s happened to them…” Massi just shrugged at her.

“I don’t think anybody understands what’s going on, but there is now so much gossip and myth being spread around I guess that’s why the powers that be have shut it all down.

“… and your Harold Parrish doesn’t have anything to do with this Incarna?” “I don’ know, he’s not mine. I mean work on the odd security software contract with him, or with his son more really these days. I mean I’ve got a Jaeger encrypted service for email and video link but, from what I’ve heard him say this is beyond him.”

“Kinda makes sense I suppose,” she said sitting up hugging her knees to her chest and sheet draped lightly around her. Massi pulled it up over her shoulders even though the room wasn’t cold. “Thoughts about your brother ..?” he asked softly. Owl shrugged and nodded.

“I can only say from what I’m working on, that Parrish is now very interested in Incarna and has some of his own interventions against terrorism nearly ready to go.” Owl frowned at him in disbelief. “Kinda more like what Anonymous tried to do a few years back but couldn’t quite maintain the rage to crash ISIL and Al Qaeda online.”

“Oh come on, the famous Harold Parrish sticking his neck out like that, really?”

Massi smiled at her, “ah don’t believe anything the shock jocks prattle on about. Just wait, you’ll see!” and he pulled the sheet over her head and danced naked out of the room toward the kitchen.