Ingolfed

I was startled by the famouse cheesy wedding song i paced down the ial trying to find a way to get out some how or to leave .I had nothin i was doomed to an eternity  with this guy that wont even be saying my name correctly. wow!!! that so far really pathetic. But it does not sound so bad the way my so called bff aaliyah put well then. As i made up my mind i slowed down my pace and got a good look at my entire life slogan till deaath do us part and in that sense of being an immortal it ment do us part the term no longer exsisted. By the time i made it by this long ass ial i was proud. Of myself im with a man that love me forever (thats a big word ) and he has money heck this dude is rich( fantastic). I blacked out at the vows part because i was livid in what our lifes could be should are going to be. I then zone back in when the big question came to conclusion "do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband"........................"i do" i said and he picked my up took me to the car and just when i thought no more worries he said that was a great show sweety oh and i know you not ophelia . And i assume you know im not your antonio boy do have plans for us. he laughed i became scared i new i had a terrible future awiating me. so many questions swam threw my mind but the biggest one was where is this hers taking us.