RED WINE

Their I was out side in the poring rain with a black bag over my head spooked by a gentle hand on m y back made me yell .The man said in a rude tone calm yourself Ophelia id hate to kill you. I was relieved when the man had gotten my name wrong i then told him my name is not Ophelia its Claire you have the wrong girl. The man said "no ophelia you will remember me and you will remember Rome" after all he is your true love and the wedding will go on as planned . What wedding i said ... The wedding that was planned during the spanish inqesition sadly when you were heading to your carage some men stoped you and turned you and atacked you in savage ways but that is all in the past and we must finish what we started . The man shoved me into a bedroom and told the servents to put me in the gown.

I was wished i had not shoo'd my protecter away I was placed into a gorgouses gown that was covered in lace and littel 3 carrot diamonds around the breast it was very tasteful for an old dress butit also showed a whole lot of skin even when it covered some partes of my body it was still see through. As the maids were rushing me down the hall they took me into a room where a man was in a all black tux with a bllack corantion rose tucked in his left chest pocket. he sat me in a chair sitting across from the fire place.

He bagan to speak spanish he luckly i took spanish my 11th grade year in high school but sadly i could only pick up some words he was disscusing with the maids . "she is to not be ", "true identity" What does that mean one of the maids said in english " she was branded" in a concerned voice the man quickly too branding stick out of his draw and in a hurry dipped it in the fire and branded me on my left hand above my vein that was then i discovered it was a whole set up to replace for a women who is no along alive but dead if that is what the is happening the could not get away with time is all i have but i don't want to be here for long i need to find another way to show them im not ophelia i need to know who she is or maybe where

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????