Back At The House

Kai and the others come through the door.  He looks at us.  He sniffs the air.  "Why does it smell like smoke?"  Korra and I eye each other.

He looks at the table where his map used to be. All of our stuff that we had gathered laid in a pile on the table. "What did you guys get?" "Plans, and check this out." She picks up a picture.

She shows it to Asami and Kai. "They were watching you and the kids, Sami. They tailed you and they knew you'd want to fork over the money." Asami walks over to the pile. "Any idea where they might be?" Korra takes out a map. "This is where they are. They took them out of the city and in to Toph's swamp." Korra circles the swamp where Toph had lived.

Kai nods. "Korra, can you and Jinora guide us?" Korra and I nod. Kai takes the map. "We can send in two teams. Korra and Asami can come in from the north while Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, and I can come in from the south on Jinora's bison." I nod. "Alright. Maybe Ikki and Meelo can take take the East and West. They can take Mako or Bolin." Asami looks at Korra.

Korra crosses her arms. "We called Mako and he wanted to come. Opal gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She is seven pounds(3kg) and eighteen inches(45.7cm) Su won the gift card." Asami rolls her eyes. "Bolin should be with Opal." The door swings open.

Mako and Bolin walk in. Bolin's hair is a complete mess while Mako had his styled neatly. We look at them.

Asami looks at Bolin. "Shouldn't you be with your wife?" He rubs his head. "I am needed here, Asami. Opal understood. Also I kind of fainted and needed the fresh air." The room goes silent.

Kai looks at Bolin. "Uh, congratulations on the baby girl, Bo. What'd you name her?" He rubs his head. "Uh so, this is awkard. So before hand we were having trouble with a name then the whole Shen is Kai thing came up and well we didn't know. So I joked that we should name the baby Kai and Opal went along with it! So we with Kai.  Then we found out that Kai was Shen and yeah.  We ended up naming her Mai!"  We all give Bolin a confused look. 

      Kai smiles.  "Uh, alright.  Uh you and Mako each get an airbender sibling.  I'm with Jinora so you two can take Ikki and Meelo."  Mako looks at him.  "You are really Kai?"  Kai nods.  "Uh, yes."  Mako nods.  "I could've sworn you were shorter."  Kai laughs. 

       I look at Bolin.  "Is Opal's family here?"  He nods.  "Yeah, even Baatar and Kuvira."  I look at him.  "Kuvira?  Did they get back together?"  Bolin chuckles.  "Yes, and they worked all of their stuff out!  Like they're going to get married and I am really surprised because she blew him up.  Boom."  I look at him.  "And he just forgave her?"  He nods.  "They are one craaazy couple."  Korra coughs. 

       She looks at us.  "Look, I love gossip as much as the next person, but, we ought to go.  Like now."  I nod.  "Okay, good luck guys!"  We disperse into our pairs. 

       Kai and I go out to Pepper.  Kai helps me with her saddle.  We hop onto her back.  I look at him.  "Thanks for helping me."  He nods.  "Anything.  Mako seemed mad at everyone."  I nod.  "He is mad at everyone.  The world.  A lot of things."  Kai sits beside me.  "Any reason why?"  "It's something more personal.  You would have to talk to him."  Kai nods.  "Gotcha."  He goes back and gets in the saddle. 

     I pet Pepper's head.  "Pepper, yip yip."  We lift off.