Tornadoes Locations No. 1 & 2

Kai points on a spot on a map of Ba Sing Se.  "This is a somewhat known location of the Tornadoes.  Jinora, Korra, and Ikki can go there later tonight to scope things out.  Maybe they'll have a map or a hint of where Korra and Asami's kids are."  I nod.  I look at Korra.  "Are you onboard with this?"  She cracks her knuckles.  "Heck yeah.  I just want my kids back and those Tornado Punks are gonna be sorry that they even took them!"  Kai looks at her. 

        He points at the area around the base.  "This base is on the South West docks.  Please do not damage the docks they were very expensive to put in and we lost some workers putting them in."  Korra nods.  "Alright then.  I guess this is recon only since Ikki and Jinora are coming with me."  He nods.  "I can't risk the lives of my citizens nor the property."  I nod.  "Okay then.  Meelo should be here soon.  Hopefully there's no hard feelings between you two, or you and Asami."  He chuckles.  We look over at Asami glaring at him. 

     Korra points at him.  "Uh, good luck Kai.  Jinora, are you and Ikki ready to roll?" I nod. "Yep. Let's go." We leave.

The three of us glide to the South West Docks. A lot of large boats stood on the water. Different merchants and crews were walking around. We glide over to the warehouse where Kai said to go. Korra and Ikki look through the window.

Korra holds up two fingers then points to me then to her. She points down the warehouse. She opens the window. She hops in the window and I follow her. Ikki stays at the top as lookout.

Korra and I take cover behind a large storage unit. We hear silence. Nothings here. We head over towards the center. A large table that's illuminated with papers and tools all over it. Korra and I walk over.

She picks up some papers. "Looks like Kai was right. These guys have planned a lot of heists." Korra opens a satchel. "We ought to take these back to the house." I stop her. "Don't, use the camera that Asami. They'll know that someone was here if we take them." She nod and grabs Asami's camera.

She hands me the camera and I take some pictures of the plans from previous heists. We sort through some more papers. I find one marked Future Industries: Facility No. 1 I hand the paper to Korra.

She looks at me. "What?" "This blueprint is more accurate than the others. It's more detailed. Like it came from inside." Korra shrugs. "So?" "This may be important. We have to take some of these papers." She nods. "Let's take them all then burn down the warehouse!" I look at her.

I sigh. "Yes." She grabs all of the various papers and tools laying on the table and I grab some stuff to fit into the satchel that Asami had given me. Korra hands me her stuff. "Take these up to Ikki. I'm going to start a fire. I'll be right behind you." I nod.

I hop up to the window we had came in. Ikki helps me onto the roof. "What is Korra doing." I sigh and I hand her the satchels. "Kai is so going to kill us." We look down. Korra throws the table and shoots fire at it. She earthbends some boxes and crates at herself then she firebends. After creating a large enough blaze she shoots herself up at us.

We grab her. We struggle to pull her up. She hops onto the roof. She takes her satchel. "We better get out of here." We glide away from the warehouse. Soon we hear sirens.

Kai's POV:

The girls leave. The door suddenly slams open. Meelo.

He enters the house. "I'm home! Hello Kai! I knew I liked something about you!" He hugs me. I grunt. "Thank you, Meelo." He laughs. "Okay. Sami, what've we got?" Mrs. Sato comes up and points at the map.

Dead center in the city. "This is where Shen's Airbenders are saying that a hideout for an airbending gang is at. My kids plus your brother could possibly be there." He nods. "Stealth? I assume?" I nod. "We can't risk my citizens. I was going to have a different approach with Mr. Beifong, but his wife went into Labor." Meelo nods. "I can understand that. Bolin's a lava bender." I nod. "We're going to take some pictures of the stuff and I will give it to some of my agents." He arches his eyebrow. "Like the Dai Li?" I nod.

He sighs. "Okay then." We grab some backs and the cameras and we leave.

We meet Li somewhere in town. He cracks his knuckles.  "Need a lift, Kai?"  I nod.  "Asami and Meelo.  Is Rowan waiting for me?"  He nods."  He launches us onto a building with earthbending."  We land.

     My friend looks out at the Tornadoes hangout.  "Kai, so far no one's come out.  They're having a big meeting."  I nod.  "Okay.  Thanks Kal." He nods.  "Anytime.  I can stay lookout sir."  I nod.  "Okay.  Is my gear here?"  He nods while keeping lookout. 

    Asami looks at me.  "What gear?"  I look at the bag beside Kal.  My crossbow.  "How will that help?  Besides, you're an airbender."  I nod.  "I know, but you and Li aren't."  Li hops up on the building in the new Dai Li armor.  "What'd I miss, Kai?"  "Nothing much."  I load the bolt. 

     Li fastens a thick metal wire onto the bolt. Li makes a long pillar of rock.  I hand the other end of the wire to him.  He metal bends it to fit onto the pillar of rock.  He tugs on it.  "It should be good."  He hands me my cross bow. 

           I aim it at the roof of the hideout.  I shoot it.  It lands.  I pull it.  It's sturdy. It's like a zip line.  I take a long piece of metal out of the bag.  Li splits it into three handle bars.  He hands Asami one then me.  She looks at me.  "First off, you really think I'll ride this?  And second, can't you airbend?"  I nod.  "Yes and yes.  Kal, when we give the signal, have Luta and Rowan cause a distraction."  He nods. 

      I place my handlebar on the zip line.  I run and I jump into the air.  Meelo glides alongside of me.  We land on the building.  Asami goes then Li.  The two land. 

          I look at Kal.  I nod.  We suddenly hear shouting, and lots of it.  I go to the rooftop access of the building.  I quickly pick the lock.  We head down into the main building. 

       "Okay, we have a limited amount of time so just take as many as you can and get out within five minutes.  Meet on the roof."  Everyone nods.  I head and I start to look in rooms on my floor.  I find a blueprint to a jewelry store.   I take a picture of it. 

    I find some more papers and plans.  I take several pictures.  I head back to the meeting place.  I head up to the roof.  I hear Li and Asami coming up the fire escape while Meelo's on the roof with me. 

      Li and Asami get up with us.  She looks at me.  "What's the plan, now?"  "Li throws us."  Meelo and her look at me.  "What?!"  I nod.  I squat.  "Li, throw me."  "Okay, Governor."   He takes a wire and wraps it around my torso.  He throws me. 

       Kal catches me with a different wire.  We do our handshake.  He soon catches Meelo, then Asami.  Li launches himself with earthbending onto the roof. 

       I nod to Kal.  "I'll talk with Rowan and Luta at the house."  Asami looks at us.  "Are they Dai Li too?"  Is shake my head.  "Kal and Li are.  Rowan and Luta are the heads of my security team."  She nods.  "Honestly Kai, I didn't think that my afternoon would include me jumping off a building."  I laugh.  "You're welcome.  Come on let's head to the house."  We leave.