ANGEL!?

You ran to the other side of the building seeing where the pink smoke starting to disappear you hid in a ally way when you saw some girl with a cherry looking bomb and I spider looking person with a pink shot gun.

But the spider looked familiar and his voice too....no "Anthony?" Your voice echoed in the alley way. Angel heard your voice as he jerked his head over to see you "no.......there's no way......"

He started running to you "ANGEL WERE THE HELL ARE YA GOING!?" cherry bomb yelled. But he didnt listen he kept running.

He eventually made it to you "y- ( Y/N)"  he asked "Anthony" you said with tears forming in your eyes.

"I thought you were gonna go to heaven" angel asked has he gave you a tight hug.

"Like hell Anthony"

He let go of you looking down at you "call me angel dust or angel for short I cant have my original name be going around or some shit."

Another explosion happend behind you two.you turn around reaching for your bow and arrows. "Ready to see this" you ask angel he only tilts his head with confusion. You shoot the target who's stealing the terf right in between there eyes.

"Well fuck (Y/N)" angel chuckled.

"Nitroglycerin arrows so I would step back."

You and angel walk away deeper in  the ally within two seconds a explosion happend.

"THE HELL WAS THAT!?"

cherry bombs yells
"Cherry this is (Y/N)....(Y/N) this is cherry" angel says.

"Well fuck angel looks like this isnt are turf its (Y/N)s"

~oh ma gahd a time skip~

You and angel  walked to a hotel that's said 'Hazbin hotel' 

"I thought it was called the happy hotel" you said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

Angel shrugged waltzing into the hotel  you had a small giggle in your breath.

The moment you step into the hotel you feel a bit of a sharp pain near throat. It was vaggie having a blade up to your throat. "Were closed." Vaggie growled.

You giggled like a syco path " excuse my sudden appearance but I'm a friend of angels even try to kill me it won't end up very well I mean where am I going to go double hell!?"

You heard angel laughing his head off.
You smirked at vaggie as she slowly took the blade away from your neck.

"HI IM CHARLIE ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!" a bubbly demon came up to to you to shake your hand "(Y/N) nice to meet you too" you said shaking Charlie's hand.

Then a little maid came up to you and said "Hi I'm niffty......wait your a girl never mind" the little one eyed demon walked away as she continued cleaning.

"Its nice to meet you dear" said Radio demon. You and alstor were the same size. You let a big smile across your face letting your eyes glow with dark blood red.

He slowly started to get smaller with flusteredness (that's a word right?)

He sat down on the couch letting himself cool down.

"Yo angel! Is there a bar here?" You asked angel. While he was wiping the tears out of his eyes from laughing so hard.

"Yea doll what ya want?"

"Bloody Mary" you said sitting on the couch next to the couch alastor was sitting on.

"You got it toots." Said angel waltzing into the bar area.......

♡♤HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT CHAP OK WELP BYEEEE♡♤