The boogeyman

Grim Reaper: Now boys and girls..  It's time to start another tale...

         A young boy ,with grey eyes ,chestnut hair and a wry smile playing on his lips always loved to play tricks on the poor neighbors. The old knock and run,the prank calls and eggs on the carfrying with the sun's help(even saying the sun disgusts me)...The old man wanted to play a farce on the naughty boyto teach him a valuable lesson,so he thought that tonight

would be the last time he workeduntil he retired to enjoy his life...He thought that it was going to be his best day ever... The boy went to bed, tired from today's mischievous activities... ( even his mother was tired of him... Though she loved him dearly... )

The boy crept in the bed slowly and after  a long yawn he sleep fell on him... At midnight, not a minute early or late, the boy woke up suddenly... He heard eerie noises coming from under his bed... He got frightened quickly and tried to scream but no sound came out, as if some force was stopping him from yelling... He tried to get out of his bed, but he couldn't.... A force was keeping him stuck on the bed as he heard echoes of strange voices... "naughty boys always suffer... oh yes... They suffer until they learn to be good... oh yes..." The boy was petrified... He simply froze in place... A hand came from under the bed and crawled on his arm... "yes boy... yes... this is my hand... And here is the other one..." the voice said and chuckled.... The hands laid the boy on his tummy(yes they have power)

The hands spanked the boy on his bottom till it became crimson red... "This is for all the pranks you played" cackled the voice...

Suddenly a tall man stood in front of the boy... The hands, after straightening the boy, quickly went towards their master and adjusted themselves back on him.... "Now boy", the man sad taking the boy by his throat,"I'm the boogeyman , and I'm here to take you away..." The boy said no word, he couldn't even if he could...(I'm not surprised if he hadn't wet himself already...) So the man took the boy under the bed...

The boy whom no one saw in the end...

Though you best be careful when you sleep sweet children, for the new booheyman is simply ruthless.. He might take you with him too... So beware children... Beware.... Mwahahaha...

A/N: Hope that you enjoyed it...