Bessy Man

It was a dark night and the clouds had hovered in the sky, covering the dark blue ink with puffy patches filled with rain.I am kidding.I am kidding, though I am in excruciating pain. Now where was I? Oh yes...

It was a regular Saturday night, when it all began. I was watching, no not a horror movie as one would presume. I was watching "My Little pony"... What? Who said that? I can watch whatever I want you pesky kids. Even though I am 50 years old. So as I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted, I was watching that damn show when the telephone rang.I thought that it might be my lady love, June. She is a pretty and feisty woman... What? Why would it be my mother? I am a grown man... I moved out from her garage when I was 30 years old!
I tried to say out loud a few words trying to sound as sexy as possible, before answering the phone. June loved that,what was the name of the voice? oh now I remember the "Sexy Morning Voice" that girls swoon over. When I said "Hello sugar, this is your captain here to take you out for a magical ride, I did not hear the usual, " oh my sweet sweet captain, I would love to ride that magic carpet of yours". Mind you, she really loved my car Bessy, but she always got angry at me when I pampered the car more than her. All I heard was a "sssssssss" hissing sound. Before I could reply, I felt cold air blowing in my face. Then, I felt my rugged flesh( the lady loves the beard) being sucked into the telephone. I tried to get the telephone away from my face, but no matter how much I tried it kept sucking on harder until all that was left my body on display. After half an hour(I said I was a big man) I found myself in an empty room, and I passed away.

Once I regained my consiousness, I saw a beautiful woman approach towards me. I felt relieved that it was my lady love June, but before I could say anything she whispered in my ear,"ssss time for you to feed my little children, Captain". I did not know how to respond to that, knowing that June had no children so I stayed quite like a little mouce. Oh fine, a big mouce. I felt her wet slender tongue lick my face and especially my eyes. She stopped and said "The children are getting hungry. I am sure they will enjoy your eyes. At least now you won't see that beastly car of yours". I rocked the chair frantically trying to break loose of the slimy chains binding me to the chair, but the chains simply bit more into my skin and became tighter. She cackled out loudly, and that's when I saw who were the children. Her tongue divided into 10 strips that left her mouth and transformed into child-like creatures that had no eyes. She stopped them from approaching me and said, "Momma will get the eyes for you dearies, cause this man can bite you." As she came closer, she uttered a few words and I saw, to my horror, my first eye get detached from my face and roll down the floor. The children attacked my eye and ate it, while I watched there silent and baffled. She did the same with my other eye, but she was kind enough to give me these glass eyes. By that time, I had already passed out. When morning came, I felt a soft body near me and thought that it was June. I reached out to kiss her but I heard her say," Well Captain, my children loved your eyes. But I want something else you see." I heard shuffling in the bed and felt a knife pierce my chest making me cry in agony. " I wanted to wear it on my neck, but I feel Bessy would enjoy it more." she then added "Oh and I am cutting up those legs and arms and binding them to Bessy." So now I am the freak with the auto parts. I thought cyborgs were cool, but I never wished to be one... I am still in pain, and let me not tell you about eating and doing other stuff. What? No my mom doesn't help me! Well, yes she does. Though I have to take her everywhere... You don't want to know how that feels... I should have bought her the day spa treatment she was hinting me about for a month. Oh well, at least Bessy enjoyed the day spa before June bound us together...
That is my tale...

Give it up to Bessy Man kids... Well this was funny more than terrifying... Well to me that is... Until next time we meet children, hate and death to all... Mwahahha.. Bessy Man do not use my scythe as a back scratcher, or whatever it is that you are using it for! Come back here! You know I have no muscles!!! Have a horrible night children... I need to teach this man a lesson... A lesson in Death mwahhahahhah

MT-9-4-2015
A/N: I tried a little comedy and horror, though I am not sure that it worked quite well... And I kind of got scared at what my mind came up with :p it is terrifying... Thoughts everyone on this piece? And should I continue this series?