True Colors/ Taking Some Risks/ Can't Stop The Feeling

The Next Morning, All The Bergens Chanted "Trollstice" As They Entered The Castle. Gristle Held Bridget's Rollerblade, Hoping He Would See Lady Glittersparkles. Then The Bergen Cooks, With Their Pouches Full, Approached A Large Pot.

"Now, Let's Prepare The Main Course. The Trolls!" Chef Said As They Dumped All The Trolls Inside.

Once They Were Done, Chef Closed The Pot And Locked. King Peppy Then Saw His Daughter, Poppy Looked Depressed.

"Poppy? Poppy! Oh, Thank Goodness You're All Right." King Peppy Exclaimed, Hugging Her, But She Didn't Hug Back.

"Cooper, Where's Z?" Peppy Asked Her.

"She's... Dead..." Cooper Answered And Tried To Hold His Tears. And So Did Poppy And Branch. Branch Never Wanted Z To Die Right In Front Of Him. It Felt Like He Just Watched His Grandma Die All Over Again. And It Was Terrible. Then Poppy Said. "I'm Doing Great. I Got Everybody I Love Thrown In A Pot And Got Best Friend Dead, Thanks For Asking." She Said Sarcastically.

Branch Looked Sadly At Her.

"Poppy? Are You Being...Sarcastic?" Biggie Asked.

"Yes!" Poppy Exclaimed, Making The Others Gasp.

"Oh, My God!" Smidge Responded.

"I'm Sorry. I Don't Know Why I Thought I Could Save You. All I Wanted To Do Was Keep Everyone Safe, Like You Did, Dad. But I Couldn't." Poppy Explained On The Verge Of Tears.

"Poppy." King Peppy Replied.

"I Let Everyone Down." Poppy Continued. She Dropped To Her Knees In The Middle Of The Pot.

Branch Sighed And Started, "But, Poppy..."

"You Were Right, Branch. The World Isn't All Cupcakes And Rainbows." Poppy Said.

Then Poppy's Colors Faded Away. She Was All Gray And The Others Were Heartbroken To See This.

Then, Everyone Started To Lose Their Colors.

Meanwhile, Bridget Cleaned The Dishes In Her Room Until She Glanced At Her Jumpsuit. She Sighed, Thinking That Without The Trolls, She Couldn't Be With Gristle.

Also, Gristle Sat At His Spot For Trollstice, Still Waiting For Lady Glittersparkles. She Didn't Show Up And He Was Starting To Feel Sad.

Back In The Pot, Branch Looked At Everyone Sadly. Branch Never Wanted Any Of This At All. Everything Was Falling Into Pieces, The Happiest Troll Lost Her Colors, His Only Best Friend Died Right In Front Of Him, And They're Gonna Get Eaten. Immediately, He Knew What He Had To Do And Z Would've Wanted Him To Do.

Branch: You With The Sad Eyes

Poppy Opened Her Eyes And The Others Looked Around. She Then Looked To See Branch Singing.

Don't Be Discouraged

She Bowed Her Again As Branch Approached Her And Knelt Down Beside Her. He Lift Her Chin For Her To Face Him As He Continued.

Oh, I Realize

It's Hard To Take Courage

In A World Full Of People

You Can Lose Sight Of It All

The Darkness Inside You

Can Make You Feel So Small