Hello/The Deal/I'm Coming Out

Bridget Carried The Cage Down The Stairs And Into Her Room Where Z, Branch And Poppy Hopped Off The Loops And Behind The A Table Leg.Bridget Set The Cage On A Counter Beside Her Bed.

"Scullery Maid!" Chef Yelled Through An Opening In Her Ceiling. A Bunch Of Pots And Pans Fell On Her From The Opening While The Three Trolls Ran To Another Hiding Place.

"Wash These Pots And Pans For Trollstice. The King's Inviting Everyone. Except You." Chef Dropped A Spoon, Which Hit Bridget On The Head.

Bridget Cried Then Threw Herself On Her Bed, Sobbing Into Her Pillow. Branch Looked At Her With Curiousity While Z And Poppy Looked With Sympathy. Bridget Moved A Curtain From Her Nightstand, Pulled A Magazine Out With Gristle On It, And Began To Sing.

Bridget: I've Been Alone With You Inside My Mind

And In My Dreams I've Kissed Your Lips A Thousand Times

I Sometimes See You Pass Outside My Door

Hello; Is It Me Your Looking For?

I Can See It In Your Eyes

I Can See It In Your Smile

You're All I've Ever Wanted

And My Arms Are Open Wide

Cause You Know Just What To Say

And You Know Just What To Do

And I Want To Tell You So Much

I Love You

She Sobbed Into The Pillow With Gristle's Face Until She Cried Herself To Sleep.

"Oh, She's In Love With The King." Poppy Said.

"That's Sweet. I Think." Z Added.

"What Are You Talking About? Bergens Don't Have Feelings." Branch Pointed Out.

"Well, Maybe You Don't Know Everything About the Bergens After All." Z Remarked While Smirked.

"Alright, Now Let's Go." Poppy Urged.

The Three Trolls Made It Past Bridget's Bed, Onto The Counter, And Branch Removed The Cover Of The Cage.

"Guys!" Z And Poppy.

"Poppy! Z!" The Trolls Exclaimed.

Trolls In Cage: Celebrate Good Times, Come On

Poppy: It's A Celebration

Branch Shushed Them All.

Trolls In Cage Whispering: There's A Party Going On Right Here

"No! There Is Not A Party Going On Right Here." Branch Remarked, Grabbing Poppy's Scissors.

He Jammed Them In The Lock, Unlocking It. He Handed The Now Crooked Scissors Back To Her.

"The Sooner We Get Guys Out Of Here." He Started As He Got The Lock Off.

"The Sooner We Can Save Creek!" Poppy Finished Happily.

"What?!" Z And Branch Exclaimed.

"Hello?" Bridget Popped Awake. They All Gasped For A Minute.