Chapter 2: Love Sucks

Authors Note: Since, some people are eager to read the story I thought I'd publish the chapter and edit on Monday when I'll be able to access a computer and be able to properly edit this. Until then, I apologize on the errors and I hope you can still enjoy it!

Jonathan's POV

I started drifting to sleep and eventually passed out, from my long night of partying. Once more, no dreams came my but I was grateful to know my screams would mute till tomorrow night. The Coven sickens me they had to come for all of us?

First, them placing a hunt on my family members to end their lives; forcing me to kill them for there own protection.

Second, turning poor Allison into a vampire when she refused there 'gracious' offers for immortality.

Third, actually they've never did anything to Red. He was only the one out of the four of us not to have any issues with them. However, I don't think he's going to forgive The Order keeping him as there vampire experiment for years making him the most perfect killer machine! Thank god, he escaped.

Lastly, poor Terra the one to get it the worse out of any of us for the pain she had to go through all alone. Red and Terra are neck and neck for who got the worse pain out of the group. Sometimes, we debate over whose got the worse tragic story trying to mull over the pain and years we've been on the run.

After a while, I finally opened my eyes getting the courage to look over at the time it read, "7 pm? Holy shit, I woke up early."

"I hear somebody is awake, if I stand corrected?" Red said from the kitchen as I rolled my eyes changing into a grey hoodie, with blue jeans and didn't bother to put on shoes now till I talked to him.

"Yup, just getting up right now why are you here?" I asked opening the fridge taking a blood bag out, opening a cabinet as I stabbed the bag with a straw suckling the cool scarlet liquid of blood; sighing in relief of getting my energy back.

"Just needed a drink and wanted to see if anyone was here, how they were doing. So, how are you doing Jonathan? Still drinking, smoking and having sex with anything that has two legs and big boobs?"

"Of course, I'm living the dream man. You should come with me one of these nights, unless you're still not over her?" I said as he glared me for making my comment.

"That's none of you're business. Have you fucked either of them like maybe, Allison?" Red retorted viciously as I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"I'm not going too! She's only a friend god, only you would think that. I've known you for half a century and you still think, will be together?" I ask dumbfound as he nodded in agreement to what I just said.

"You are a fool not to see it. It's going to happen and when it does, I'm going to pat you on the back and laugh that it didn't happen sooner." Red smiled his fangs showing slightly.

"Whatever asshole, at least I can have her in my life forever unlike you." In an instant, he had my back pressed against the nearest wall making the apartment to shake as the ceiling started to sway as if it was prepared to fall.

"Don't you dare threaten me, I'm a lot stronger then you and faster." Red snarled as the iris part of his eyes turned red, glowing in anger and rage.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." I lied as his loosen his grip on my shoulder causing me, to hold in my pain trying not to be weak in front of him.

"Great. Now please don't speak about the matter again, I know we can't be with each other why do you also think I'm hardly ever in here?" Red simplistically spoke as the iris of his eyes started going back to there normal color.