Epilogue

Epilogue (The last chapter of Lone Star, I'm crying tears of joy over here. c':)

2 Years Later

Red's POV

I can feel the sun beaming across my eyes the sting bothersome and begin scrunching my nose  and groan. "Are you getting up babe?" I rolled over and opened my eyes to look over at the love of my life.

"Baby, you know I need too." I mumbled and stared into hers, illuminated by the sunlight and glistening my girlfriends stunning eyes.

"Stay. Please? Just 2 more minutes last night wasn't long enough," She argued wrapping her  arm around my waist and pulling me closer to her our bodies pressed against the other. Every inch of my body screamed to stay, but we had other life changing plans for today.

"I barely slept last night, but then again it's been too long since we had some alone time because of some people." I complained, but only pecked Terra's lips at the chuckle she made.

"Let's go. Today's the big day and you know as well as I do that Allison would kick our ass if we're even a minute late. I need to calm down the bride and you need to calm down, well Jonathan." Terra teased before inevitably finally getting off our bed and get ready.

"Do you think Allie and Cecil will be on there best behavior?" I yelled from the bathroom as Terra started changing into her bridesmaid dress in the closet. She's been hiding the dress from me for months not wanting to show it for whatever reasons.

"Definitely, honey. They're the best you and I both know that." I trailed off buttoning one of the buttons on my white shirt and stopped at the sight of my Terra.

The top of her dress was shaped in a heart and strapless, a ribbon of three inches wrapped around her body only mere inches away from her breast the rest of her dress flowed out and stopped right at her knees the scarlet red making her look so beautiful. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," I said grabbing a hold of her right hand and pulling her close and gently resting my hand against her lower back and intertwine our left hands and staring into her beautiful brown eyes. Taking notice of the tattoo on her wrist of the star that we would never forget about.

The mark would forever be gone from her cheek, but it was a reminder of these last 6 years. How I fell in love with a girl who didn't even know anything about vampires, The Order, The Coven and how everything would change when she would become the Lone Star.

"What are you thinking about?" Terra asked looking up at me with a tiny smile as we kept twirling around our apartment and stopped to twirl her once as she laughed and spun towards me being pressed against my back as she giggled.

"You'll always be the love of my life and how I want to spend the rest of my human existence together. Oh and how we defeated the enemy over a year ago." I bluntly said making her chuckle in laughter.

"There's the Red I know and love. Are you ever going to tell me your real name?" She asked curiously and smirked evilly.

"You will my love just not yet," Terra flipped her ravenous hair dramatically and rolled her eyes blowing me a kiss before she walked into the bathroom to do her makeup.

I opened the fridge and pour egg yoke into the pan starting to turn the stovetop on hearing the pan sizzle at the heat. After placing tiny pieces of cheddar into the cheese and placing two plates on our counter and rationing the eggs, I made some toast for us and buttered them while pouring us a cup of Orange Juice.

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen finishing up the last buttons of my shirt and grabbing our utensils and napkins Terra taking a seat right next to me.