XX - Exit

I watch her as she walks away from me. I can't even utter any word as I watch her back slowly disappears in my facade. This is the most heartbreaking scene of my life; the woman that I've waited for years was walking away from me. I can't even think straight right now. I know what we did wrong. I know that happiness blinded us while playing this game that we failed to see her sorrow.

But is that enough to leave me like this?

"Are you just going to stare at the door like a fool?" I tilted my head and saw Zeus, and his eyes were leering as he looks at me, as if it was my goddamn fault why Scarlett left like that. Tumikhim s'ya at matapang akong hinarap, "I didn't know that you're that weak, Hunter."

Hindi ako nagsalita, I am at fault. But I don't like the Zeus that I see right now, he was way talkative than before, and it's irritating my ears, "Zeus," I heard Logan warned.

"Ah, right, she is your sister, why aren't you running after her? Hindi ko alam na ganyan ka pala ang isang kuya. You should have informed me," Zeus scowled. He suddenly licked his lower lip as if he was trying hard to calm himself.

"Do you think Scarlett will run away like that if she doesn't see us as hindrances?" Logan asked. Zeus suddenly laughed, making Logan shut up, "And you think Scarlett can carry all the problems alone? Way to go, brother."

"That's enough, Zeus!" Maddie shouted. I know that Zeus is way out of the line, but he was slapping us the truth. Scarlett is fragile, she might look tough, but I know how soft she is. "What a bunch of fools," Tumakilod sa aming lahat si Zeus na para bang iritang-irita s'ya sa nakikita niya hanggang sa tuluyang siyang umalis.

Kasabay nang pag-alis n'ya ang biglaang malakas na buhos ng ulan, "Shan..." I called. Nilingon n'ya ako nang may tila gulat sa kanyang mukha, "What did Raynald said to Scarlett?"

She roamed her sight around until it landed on Travis. She was pursing her lips while looking at him, "Dude, Shan is..." Travis mumbled, he paused na para bang kinakapa n'ya ang tamang salita para maipaliwanag ang sitwasyon, "Can we talk it privately?"

"Why? Pwede n'yo namang pagusapan dito, hindi ba?" Thalia asked. Travis let out a sigh, "Just like Scarlett, I have some people in this group that I don't trust right now," nakita ko ang palihim n'yang pagsilay kay Darren bago siya muling bumaling sa akin.

Everyone is going solo, huh?

Sumunod silang dalawa ni Shan sa kwarto ko sa Celestial Kingdom, they look disoriented right now, "I am Amanda's sister, ayokong magpaligoy-ligoy pa," Shan stated with a straight face. Hindi na rin naman ako nagulat dahil nakikita ko ang pagkahawig nilang dalawa, "About Raynald?"

"We don't have much, but... I know that Kuya Raynald told Ate Scarlett about bitchy Amanda and Kuya Chris's disappearance. He told her that bitchy Amanda disappeared because she doesn't want to participate in the game while Kuya Chris disappeared because his health points drop to zero..."

"Sinabi sa'yo ni Scarlett 'yan?" I asked, umiwas nang tingin sa akin si Shan at saka napanguso. "No..." She pouted, "Pinakielaman ko 'yung PC n'ya noong nagpunta ako sa kanila at binasa ko ang mg written report n'ya na hindi niya pa pinapasa sa head ng hospital. The only thing she said to me is her theory about my participation in the game."

"Yep, she said that Shan is the replacement for Amanda. At naiisip ni Scarlett na ganoon din sitwasyon ni Maerie," Travis explained. I sat on the chair and looked at them. If I am right, Maerie's surname is Moissanite, and there is only one Moissanite in our batch –

"Yes, kapatid s'ya ni Eric." Bigla na lamang ako napasimangot dahil sa kumpirmasyon ni Travis, it was the guy who saw my heaven. Iniisip ko pa lamang ang mukha n'ya ay gusto ko na s'yang patayin.

"But... thinking what Kuya Raynald's said... Kuya Keigo and Kuya Noah are nowhere to be found..." Shan mumbled.

"But this is a game..." I argued. A game that was brought to the real world and now causing chaos to all of us.

"I think we should find Ate Scarlett first... I mean, your wedding will be held a week from now. Are you just going to slip away your precious moment?" Tila nasamid ako dahil sa sinabi ni Shan. Bata ba talaga 'tong kaharap ko? She's way more matured than the twins.

"Of course, I am going to look for her," I mumbled. Pareparehas kaming saglit na natahimik. I closed my eyes and think of a possible way to cross with her path, makulit si Scarlett at alam kong mag-iimbestiga s'ya nang mag-isa habang wala kami sa tabi n'ya. "Travis, nakita ko ang lihim mong pagtingin kay Darren kanina... What are you trying to prove?"

"I'm just cautious, especially that I don't know his family background," He said. Speaking of Darren, kahit kailan ay hindi s'ya nagkwento sa amin tungkol sa pamilya n'ya but I know that he has siblings. The Zircon Family is actually secretive, and it is the only family who is always awake in the middle of the night and asleep during the day. A family who's drawn to technology. "Don't act like you don't loathe him, Hunter. Kitang-kita ko ang mata mo noong kalaban natin si Necromatus,"

I frowned and looked at the window, "Alam kong may gusto pa rin si Darren kay Scarlett," He might be good at hiding other things, but I know that he still has feelings for my woman.

"Oh!" Parehas kaming napatingin ni Travis kay Shan na para bang may realization ang pumasok sa kaniyang isip, "So, it was Ate Scarlett! He said that all the stupid things... all the experiments he has done are for the woman he has loved since the beginning,"

#