A little sneak into the past

Kakashi's point of view

Oh shit! This is not Ikada's room but mine. But it's alright I guess. She's still unconscious and I shouldn't disturb her sleep any further by moving her .

Kakashi went out of the room while closing the door from behind.

**Three hours later**

"I should check up on her, it's already dinner time and she needs energy."

As soon as I opened the door I saw Ikada screaming while her eyes were still shut, she was clearly panicking and tossing around in the covers. She has nightmares too...I wonder what's her past ...with these thoughts I went to her and got on my knees so that I was on her level, I picked her up and embraced her while cooing her and patting her back. She felt like a child in need of someone.

"It's alright Ikada. It's going to be alright...shhh stop crying."

I'm sure of one thing, all these strong emotions Ikada shows are only in her nightmares and not in reality. Poor she.

After a few minutes of cooing, Ikada had stopped crying but was still out.

3rd person point of view

He laid her back on the covers and stared at her face which glistened with sweat and tears. She was beautiful even in this state cause she was pure. She never tried once to put her burden on someone else. She had been alone for years now. That wasn't the reason for her being beautiful. She never complained although she had every reason to hate the world but she was clearly lamenting over her past. Little did kakashi knew all of this and about her past. A gloomy past enveloped behind the tenebrous curtains of grief.

Kakashi then went downstairs to grab some dinner and that's where Sakura and others asked about Ikada.

"Kakashi Sensei, where is Ika-chan?" Naruto asked worried as he seemed to sense of something being wrong.

"Oh well, she is in my room. She was exhausted due to chakra depletion. Don't worry she's resting now and we shouldn't probably wake her up."  Said kakashi as he took his seat beside Sakura.

"Kakashi Sensei don't worry I'll take Ikada back to my room." Sakura spoke out of the blue. Of course she thought it was awkward for her sensei to allow a female student to be resting along with him when other rooms were certainly available.

"Yeah... that's what I was thinking." Kakashi almost blurted our.

After everyone had their dinner Sakura went to Ikada and took her to their room. By then Ikada's jutsu had broken away. Her fever was now prominent. One thing about her jutsu was that even if the user dies or is in no state to fight their jutsu will continue to work for hours.

Sakura checked for temperature on Ikada's forehead after placing her in the covers.

"Omg Ikada you're still in fever. I told you not to work out so much." Sakura said to no one in particular for she believed Ikada was still out.

"It's alright Sakura, just don't tell anyone. I'll be taking a day off tomorrow. So relax."

Ikada said, her eyes still closed but she spoke in a rough voice almost cracking due to dehydration.

"Here have some water." Sakura tried to give Ikada some water with the help of a spoon.

"T-thanks." And with that she again fell into a deep slumber without any nightmares this time.

Next morning, actually afternoon Ikada woke up with sore muscles. She tried to stretch while making popping sounds.

"Oh looks like you woke up. How are you feeling and do you need something to eat?"
Asked Sakura as she approached her.