More Forces Sequel Concept + Comic <3

Hey guyssss

I've returned with more shit for you all

Aight, I might not have much but I'm gonna update anyway 😂

Here we goooooOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA—

•••

Okay...

First doodle I'm gonna show has to do with the Forces Sequel I'm planning

I doodled this on my homework while I was bored, and I loved the idea so much and discussed it with Shaye, and we came up with so much more from that one idea 😂

So...

Here's the doodle

Time for an explanation

I did big brain. Infinite is obviously the villain in FS (that's what I'm gonna call the story until I come up with a name), and I needed to establish what the Phantom Ruby really does because Forces made it confusing— did the Ruby make things a reality or was it all just an illusion so it won't have an effect on you?

I decided to clarify that the Ruby makes illusions that act as realities. So the fake reality created can always be reversed, but because it acted as a reality, it can have lasting effects, like someone's mental state.

You get what I mean? 😅

So... I then wondered... How would Infinite use the Chaos Emeralds, Sol Emeralds, and his Phantom Ruby all together to do what he did? (By the way, because Chaos Emeralds (and I think Sol Emeralds as well) are "Miracle Gems," Infinite used them to preform his plan on a larger scale)

I also wondered if Infinite could by chance pull a Loki— aka disguising himself physically. I mean, he had to go somewhere after the war without being noticed, right?

And if the Phantom Ruby makes an illusion act as a reality, theoretically, Infinite could disguise himself as Shadow to fool the Chaos Emeralds and use Chaos Control :D

So uhh that's what I did! 😂

The doodle says:

"Ugh... this is disgusting... Having to be someone you loathe is practically a punishment..."

*he evilly smiles and holds up a Chaos Emeralds*

"But... it will be worth it once I use this... and make him suffer."

And then guess what 😂

Remember last chapter how I said I might make Shadow inflict self harm for a little while in this story?

That ties into this perfectly XD

Why?

Because I came up with a scenario I also doodled in my homework 😂