Chapter Three.

I woke to my mother's vioce as she shook me....Just what I wanted I thought getting up slowly.

"Wake up Clare." She said, almost tying to sound kind.

"What?" I said confused, rubbing my eyes.

"We need to talk about last night..." She said more unsurely.

"What do you have to say about last night, huh?" I said sitting up, my eyes angry. My mind wanting to rip her to pieces.

"I'm sorry. I acted completely out of hand. I'm just worried your hanging with the wong people. And that Elijah boy."

"You mean my boyfriend?"

"Ehh....your dating that boy."

"Yes I am mother. And hes the best boyfriend you could imagine. Hes pursistant on giving me a birthday present. And he understands my boundaries." I said smiling smuggly, thinking of him.

"I.....I undestand I guess. But also, that Adam....boy?"

"Hes a transgender, and it isn't his fault that he isn't perfect. But what you did last night was ude, and wrong!"

"I know, I know Clare. I was just stunned. Diner didn't go as planned but I'm sure things will settle and maybe things will change..."

"What do you mean change?"

"Well honestly Clare I thought Eli was just a joke, I thought he was part of you plan to keep me and your father together. I hadn't realized you were really involved with this boy. I don't think he is what you need."

"No hes more. So don't do this. You did this with Darcy and Peter and look how that ended. She got raped, and still stayed with him. You pushed her closer into him. And ended up messing with your own daughter." I said tears coming to my eyes.

"You know that isn't true Clare."

"Darcy went out that night because of you!" I shouldn't, slumping back down into the bed.

"When your ready to pull yourself together and stop acting like sucha child, then you come out." She said leaving the room, "I'm leaving in an hour."

"Hmmf.." I said crossing my ams, not bothering to respond. She rolled her eyes, closing the door behind her. I quickly got up, picking up phone to see one text from Alli.

Alli:Hey Clare, sorry for the bad birthday dinner. Maybe you wanna' chill at my place tonight my parents are gonna' be out yaay!:)

I smiled at the text, I wasn't planning on sitting around here for long, And I needed to see Eli.

I began rushing around my room, picking up random articles of clothing and shoving them into a bag. I hoped Eli would be there tonight. Or atleast Adam. If not this would be completely piontless, since I really don't wanna' hang out, nor in anyway party.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked as I came out from my room, carrying a bag filled with clothes and what not.

"To Alli's for the night."

"Umm, were you planning on asking?"

"Sure, now can I go?....Please."

"Ughh......fine. Are you planning to come back tomorrow?"

"Yes dad, I'll be back. And I'm guessing mom already left?"

"Sadly yes." He sad looking down at his watch, trying to amuze himself with the ticking of the clock.

"Bye."

"I love you!" He shouted after me as I slammed the door, guilt got to me quickly as I didn't bother saying it back. I walked quicklier down the pavement sidewalks, knowing Alli's house was just around the conner.