𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

Athena laughed nervously as she looked at the trio who were emitting dark aura.

"Athena Ambrosia de Alger Obelia, why is that insect on your bed?" Eibom demanded coldly without looking at his daughter.

Athena flinched. "I-It's complicated."

Eibom narrowed his eyes at Athena.

"I-I can explain, father, brothers." She took a peek at her brothers and flinched when an image of their adult figures enveloped them as they were glaring daggers at the unconscious boy. Why? Why should I imagine their adult form at this time? She anime cried mentally and gulped before looking back at her father, who was going to incinerate the boy any time now. She was surprised the poor boy was still alive. Progress. It's progress. She nodded thoughtfully. Athena cleared her throat, drawing their attention. "You see. After I finished tor-training the knights I was coming back to my palace. That was when I noticed a body lying by the side of the river, so I took a look and saw that he was alive and because my palace was the nearest place I brought him here. I was going to inform you, but you came in and so...yeah." She scratched her cheek nervously.

Sparkles appeared around Claude as he smiled innocently. "What are you talking about, big sister? There was somewhere much closer than you could have taken him."

"Somewhere else?" Athena asked, confused.

Claude beamed. "You could've just thrown his body in the river and walk away."

Athena sweatdropped. Sadist. When did my cute angel turn out like this? She anime cried. All that hard work...gone down the drain.

"That's right, Rosa." Anastacius piped in. "Although, instead of throwing the insect, might I suggest kicking it hard and then blast it with your magic towards the river?" He said while smiling with his eyes closed. "And to make sure it wouldn't come back throw some of those carnivorous plants that father has gotten especially for those bugs which keep on pestering you."

Those plants were his work?! Athena looked at Eibom in horror.

Eibom nodded at his sons' comments. "That's right. It would be best if you listened to them, my daughter. Not to worry, though." He smiled sadistically. "We can still kill the pest. I wanted to test that the plants are actually cannibals that the stupid king sent me as a parting gift but did not have anyone that could fit the job yet. But, now we have an insect for that experiment."

Parting gift?! Don't tell me you killed another King! Athena thought with disbelief.

Claude and Anastacius nodded in agreement.

"Wait wait. There is no need to kill him." Athena said quickly.

Their eyes narrowed at Athena.

"I mean wouldn't it be waste to kill him? He might be a royal or something that could benefit us."

"It's best to kill the pest before it starts pestering my daughter." Eibom said, coldly.

"Wait! The truth is...he's my lover!" Athena shouted. Her eyes widened when she noticed her mistake. Oh, my God! What did you say that for you imbecile?! Now they will kill him more brutally! Stupid Athena! Where did all that intellect go?! HUh?! Stupid! Now they are definitely going to torture him before killing him! What were you thinking?! Was I even thinking?! I think NOT! I'm sorry whoever you are that you're going to die young because of my mistake! She glanced at the trio standing still in shock. It looked like lightning had hit them.

She shivered when she felt the temperature drop to arctic levels. Three pairs of jewel eyes glared coldly at the unconscious boy on the bed.

"Did you say..." Claude started with a twitching smile.

"He is..." Anastacius continued as a tick mark formed on his temple.

"Your..." Eibom said as his eye twitched.

"Lover?" The trio said together.

"Lover? When did I say that?"Athena laughed nervously as she slowly backed away towards the boy. The trio stepped closer. "You must be mistaken."

Athena placed her hand on the boy's shoulder, and before things could turn bloody, she transported the boy towards her secret room.

The three cold jewel eyes turned towards Athena.

Anastacius smiled. "Where did you send the insect, my dear twin?"

"Insect? I have no idea what you're talking about, my dear twin." Athena said nervously.

"Daughter, where did you send the brat?" Eibom reluctantly corrected.

"Big sister, you will tell me, won't you?" Claude asked 'innocently."

Athena's imaginary yandere and sadist alert were going off like crazy.

"We promise we won't hurt him...much." The trio said while smiling.

No, you're definitely going to kill him. Have you seen your smiles? It screams torture and murder! Athena screamed mentally.