Prologue: Beast From The East

The Sakura Empire... A land of tradition and beauty, combined with the ferocious tides of war. From the outside it looks like an absolute paradise to reside in and live out your olden days, but on the inside the place is far from what anyone would imagine.

The girls of the Sakura Empire were... Not very normal to put it lightly. Whether the girls be fighting each other over the last piece of sushi, or teaming up for some dastardly pranks, daily life in the Sakura Empire was very hectic. Past commanders that took up leadership of the IJN were either chased away by the crazy antics of the girls or killed in reckless kamikaze charges, and as such the girls had not seen a human commander for a while. Instead leadership of the entire empire was shoveled onto Nagato's plate, and when she and Mutsu suddenly went missing, Akagi took charge. Initially Amagi had intended to take leadership, but due to her condition she was pushed off to the side.

Enter a foreign commander, weathered by years worth of commanding ships and waging battles. After hearing stories of the Sakura Empire and about the girls themselves he took it as a challenge to become their leader and bring the empire to glory, completely oblivious to what was waiting for him. Would he back out from the occasion? Let's follow his footsteps and find out...