The accident

Leonardo's POV

It took her hours to explain to me. I know it was hard opening up to me about her past. I was shocked when she said that Enzo it's not who I think he is. I took a long time for me to rap my mind around the thought that my best friend that I have known for such a long time is the missing son of Albert Levin and Roza Levin. The rightful heir to Russian mafia. How did no one realise he was here all along? The Garcias and the Levins always had an alliance and close as friends.

I met Enzo in Italy at one of my clubs. Friday 15th December. It was really late and the poor guy was drowning in alcohol. He kept taking shots and wouldn't stop . He was all by himself. I approached him asking if he was alright. He said ' tonight I was supposed to be with someone special but now I can't even be there for on her sweet16th birthday ' I always thought he was on about some random chick but only know i realise he was on about his sister all this time. 16th of December is Anastasia birthday.

I tried reaching out to Enzo bht my dear friend has not been answering his phone for the last three days. He normally answered his phone straight away.

He knows that she would tell
me.

" Mi amore I-" i got cut off by her finger trailing over my lip.

What is she doing to me?

She went to her night stand and took out a book which had pictures. She was hesitant to give it to me but in the end she did . The book had a title across it saying " Happy Birthday младшая сестра" . She nodded her head giving me permission to open it.

 She  nodded her head giving me permission to open it

Dio mio, they both were so young and happy

Dio mio, they both were so young and happy. The little boy looked so much like Enzo. Theres no doubt that he isn't her brother. He never smiles, laughs or jokes around with other people unless it me ot his 'sister' that lives with him. It felt good to see my boy happy for once. He never is. He always looks miserable and sad. He had been through so much these years that he changed. Enzo- Mattia was a different person, a completely different person with Ana and his family compared to the killing machine he is now. Why didn't he tell me?

How did no one realise the resemblance between the two even at the club couple days ago. They looked like twins even though one had blonde hair and one had brown hair.  Its hard to rap my mind around the fact that Mattia is actually 24 and mi amore is 20. He lied about his age as well. We can add that to the book pf lies as well.