Her Rock

Leonardo's POV

~3 days later~

She locked herself from everyone. Mi amor wasn't coming out of her room. It has been three days already. Three days of hell. She wouldn't say a word to anyone. She would deny most meals. Her appetite was getting smaller by day. She refused to talk or answer any questions.

It was living hell. I couldn't help her. I don't know how to. I tried everything. I sat up against her door everyday reminding her it would be ok. I am here for her when shes ready. I didn't want force her but I was getting worried .

The incident at the club happened due to a panic attack. Something had to trigger it. I am still to find out what? The doctor informed us

The incident at the club triggered her . It caused her to have a panic attack and faint. The doctor told us she would wake up soon but we had to be cautious around her.

The doctor ran a few tests on her and looked at her medical history . She found out that amore had panic disorder and anxiety problems she worsened in her teen years.

All I wanted was to know that she was ok . An explanation for all this mess. Why was this happening to her? Why did no one informed me about her mental health problems? However there was something I knew. Enzo was one of the reasons.

~Flashback~

Her small figure was standing in the door way, scanning Enzo up and down. She didn't move at all. You could hear how hard she was breathing. She turned so pale looking shocked at Enzo like she had seen a ghost.

Everyone stopped moving awaiting for her to move or say something. We were all confused. Enzo looked at my girl like he couldn't believe what was standing in front of him .What was happening?

It didn't take long for beautiful eyes to connect with mine. They were full of pain and fear. Something big was happening out of my control.

" Are you ok ?" I asked

Silence.

" Mi amore?" I slowly approach her but still no response whatsoever.  Her eyes were on Enzo .

Before anyone could say anything else, she lost stability falling straight into my embrace gasping for air before she fainted. I picked her like she weighed nothing. All it took was a little swing and then she was safe in my arms at last.

I laid her head on my chest and carried her to my car.
~End of flashback~

Seeing her like this pained me more than anything. Her being unhappy was breaking me apart, knowing my hands were tied and there was nothing me or anyone could do to help her. I had to try again. She needed someone to he there for her . I will not give up on her . I made my to her door to trying again to persuade her into opening her door.

I had to try again. For my sake and hers.

She was giving up and slowly closing herself off from the world. She was running away from reality that soon she will have to face a way or another. She needed support. I needed to be her rock. Her stability . Something to pull her back up.

" Mi amore open the door please" I said politely, knocking on the door again.

No sound just silence. I was slowly losing patience with her . She wasn't even trying anymore. Fu£k this. I'll try tomorrow again. I am moments on the edge of pushing that door down.

I was about to go when I finally heard her beautiful voice speak .

Her voice was trembling. She crying and screaming to someone on the phone. I was assuming it was a family member as she was speaking full Russian.