Lovers in Heaven

Warning: as requested it is a SMUT

Azrael's pov

We walked into the palace and immediately our wings erupted out of our backs. "Woooaaah." Tim gasped as he looked at Dick's bright white wings. "Speak for yourself," Jason stated referring to Tim's brown hawk-like wings. Tim looked at his wings with wonder and excitement. I looked at Bruce's wings and saw that they were raven black. Then I looked at Damian's. Damian's midnight black wings glistened in the sunlight as the feathers blew in the wind. "It appears we have the same wings Umi," Damian stated. I smiled widely at my son. "Yes, we do have the same wings," I replied lightly. Bruce smiled softly and nodded his head. "Mine is amazing." Dick chimed happily as he stared at his crystal white feathers. I chuckled lightly. Soon we entered the palace where my father sat on his golden throne. I bowed down to him on my knee and my family quickly followed. "I have brought my chosen Archangels to the Silver city father," I announced. Father sighed loudly. "Daughter you know that you and your family do not need to bow to me," Father said gently. I smiled and stood up. Father stepped down and walked up to us. "Welcome home daughter." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I returned the hug and kissed my father's cheek. Soon we pulled away. "Now that we are not celebrating my daughter's wedding. I can meet my grandchildren properly." Father said as he clapped his hands together. I smiled brightly. Bruce stepped forward and held out his hand. "I am Bruce." He said. Father quickly pulled him into a hug. "Oh thank earth that one of my children got married," Father stated. Their hug ended soon. "Ugh finally after what trillions of years, you decide to settle down?" Father asked seriously. "I guess I was just waiting for the right person." I reasoned. Father nodded his head. "Ah yes I know how important that is. I mean your mother was a sociopath." Father said. I grimaced at that the mention of my mother. "Yeah, that was a nasty divorce," I muttered. "For some reason that is the most normal thing in our family." Damian declared as he gained father's attention. "Ah, you must be the famous Damian Wayne." Father professed as he knelt down to Damian's level. Damian's brow raised at my father's words. "I am famous?" Damian questioned. "Oh of course you are the first living being to have your mother start a 300-year war with hell. In order to get you back." Father answered as he glared at me. "Guilty as charged," I replied. Father sighed loudly and rolled his eyes. "Welcome to the family Damian," Father said and hugged Damian. "Ah, and you must be Jason Todd," Father said as he moved to hug him. Father released Jason from his hug and turned to Dick and Tim. "Aw, it is the whole family," Dad said and dragged Dick and Tim into an enormous hug. "Is he always like this?" Damian whispered. "No,  not usually," I replied. "Well, I suppose you are here to learn how to fly," Father stated. "You are correct," I affirmed. "You all can stay here in the palace. Meals are served at your convenience and feel free to explore as you wish. I know Azrael knows every nook and cranny of the palace." Father professed. I smiled lightly at him. "Thank you, Father, we will see you at dinner," I said as I dragged the boys out of the room. "So how do you know every nook and cranny of this place?" Jason asked. "Really that is your question. Not how does your father look so young?" Damian snapped. I chuckled at the boys. "I was an adventurous child and as since I was usually confined to the palace. I often explored the corridors of our home. Now to answer your question Damian my father looks so young because he can't age past 64." I stated. "That makes sense," Dick commented. I lead them to my hall. The hall had five bedrooms in it. "You boys can pick your rooms and get settled in," I said. They nodded their heads and left for their chosen rooms. I turned towards Bruce. "Now I believe we have a honeymoon to finish." I cooed slyly.

Time skip

I had finally gotten the boys to sleep as I walked down the quiet halls of my home. I walked into our room and locked the door behind me. The sound of running water filled the room as Bruce washed. I changed into a short, black silk nightdress and turned on the fireplace. I turned off the lights in the room and the orange glow of the fire fills the room. I walked to the large wall-sized bookshelf. I ran my fingers along the spine of the books on the great shelves. I found a book of my liking and sat down in the middle of the large king bed. I read for about ten minutes. when I heard the water turn off. I licked my finger as turned the page as Bruce walked out of the bathroom. I looked up at him. The towel hung loosely around his hips. Water droplets dripped down his perfectly toned chest. I bit my lower lip as he walked up to me and sat down on the bed. Bruce held my chin up with his index finger and stared intently into my eyes. "I can't believe the most beautiful women in the whole universe is mine," Bruce said as his icy blue eyes stared into my emerald ones. "I am only yours," I whispered. I felt Bruce's hot breath on my face as we stared into each other's eyes. Bruce leaned in and began to kiss me passionately. I slowly pushed Bruce down onto the bed and on top of him. Bruce's hands crept up the back of my legs. I pushed my tongue into Bruce's mouth hungrily. Bruce's large hands crept up and he began squeezing my bum. I pressed myself into Bruce's growing membrane. I felt a smirk as he discovered I was only wearing the dress. In a quick motion, Bruce flipped us, making him on top. I stared up into Bruce's eyes that shined with lust. I moved my soft hands to his stomach. My hands moved over every scare that he had and down to his groin. Bruce's hands slipped up and removed my dress as I removed the towel. Bruce's eyes flashed from lust to a deep hunger. I sat up and moved my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him in to kiss me. I leaned back and he followed me desperately. Our lips moved in sync as his membrane begins to push into me. I desperately push my hips forward and Bruce pushed into me. I gasped as I felt him enter me. My walls slowly began to adjust to his cock within me. Bruce kissed my neck as he slowly moved. My insides sang with enjoyment as his membrane explored. I quietly released a moan of enjoyment. Bruce then began to quicken his movements. I gasped and moaned louder. Bruce released a moan as I pressed my fingers into his back. Every movement Bruce did make me move, pressing him deeper into me. Our movement seemed to go on forever as we began to reach our peak. I almost felt as if was in the clouds. "Bruce.. I." I began and cut myself off as I moaned loudly as I hit my high. Bruce suddenly released his seed into me. He released a content moan as pulled out his wet cock. He laid down next to me and as I laid flatly. I released a loud sigh and turned to face my husband. I inched closer into his side and nuzzled my head into his chest. "I love you, my angel," Bruce whispered. "I love you too my bat." I cooed as I fell asleep in Bruce's protective arms.