Gala

Time skip four months
Azrael's pov

I dressed into my dress and finished up my make up. I typed into my phone that I was on my way to the Gala to Bruce. I hopped into my car to drive to the manor. I watched as the city went by. When my brother Amenadiel called me. I clicked the answer call button on my phone. "Oh hello brother. I was excepting a few hundred years before you called me again. What is going on?" I asked. "Michael is back," Amenadiel said. I laughed and when he didn't say anything I knew he was concerned. "Oh, what is Mr copycat actually an issue?" I asked. "He stole Lucifer's life," Amenadiel stated. Making me hit the brakes. "Hold up Michael. The one you used to give atomic wedgies too, has a backbone, and stole Lucifer's life?" I asked shocked. "What is up with you and Lucifer and the atomic wedgies?" Amenadiel asked sounding exasperated. "Those were killer wedgies," I stated. Amenadiel sighed loudly. "What the hell am I supposed to do?" He questioned. "I don't know, maybe get Lucifer back. I mean, after all, he has been down there for 6,000 years because time works differently down there. He is probably torturing himself more than others." I mumbled out the last part. "But he just got in favor of father and our siblings," Amenadiel said. "Ugh, you know what forget what dad says. There are people in Lucifer's life that need him. Not some little lier." I vented. He sighed again. "You are right. I am going to go get Lucifer." Amenadiel said. "Alright well, good luck down in hell." I wished. "Thank you sister of mine. Talk to you soon." Amenadiel. "Love you, brother," I said quickly. A deathly silence filled the air. The last time I had said those words were before Lucifer's rebellion. "I love you too Ray Ray," Amenadiel said and he hung up the phone. I smiled as I pulled up to the manor. Armed guards stood at the gate. An armed guard knocked on my window. I rolled it down and looked at him. "Welcome to the Party Mrs.Canan." The guard said and let me through. I nodded my head and drove through the gate. I parked my car in the assigned slot and walked in. A boy carrying champagne walked past me. I grabbed a glass and made my way through the crowd. "Well if it isn't Azrael Canan." Lex Luthor sneered from behind me. I turned around and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Lex Luthor, I am surprised to see you here. I thought you would be somewhere hotter, like hell." I mumbled the last part and sipped my campaign to cover up what I said. Lex smiled at me. "Yes well, I do love a good charity. How is playing secretary?" Lex asked smugly. "Yes well, the job has its ups and downs, but I keep all my limbs," I replied. Lex stared at me with shocked eyes. "Well, if you excuse me. I have a date to go to." I said with a smirk on my face. I walked over to Bruce and tapped on his shoulder. "Your date has arrived Mr.Wayne," I announced. Bruce turned around to face me and was caught off guard. "Woah you look stunning Azrael. Almost angelic." Bruce said. "Hah yes well thank you," I said smiling. Bruce smiled widely at me. Then tango music started to play. "I don't know about you, but I am interested in stealing the spotlight," Bruce said to me. "Gladly," I responded. We walked towards the ballroom floor and began our dance.

Third Person Pov

Azrael and Bruce danced together in perfect harmony. The four brothers watched their adoptive parents from the sidelines. Damian watched as the woman who he grew to call Umi. He may not admit it to her or his family, but he loved her. He walked outside to get some air. When a hand wrapped around his face. Pressing a chloroform cloth over his mouth. Damian struggle against the unknown attacker, but soon slumped to the ground. The attacker looked down at Damian and smirked.

Time Skip
Azrael Pov

Bruce and I walked towards the boys. When I noticed Dick pass Bruce a small box. "Hello, boys." I cooed. "Hey, Ma," Jason replied with a smile. The boys smirked at Bruce like they knew something. I raised my brow at them. "Azrael do you want to step outside?" Bruce asked. "Is some wrong Bruce?" I asked as I noticed how nervous he was. "No, not at all. I just have a question that I want to ask in private." Bruce said. "Okay let's go outside." I waved of. Bruce walked me outside to the garden where lights glittered the trees and brushes. He turned me to face him. "Azrael remember the first day I asked you to date and you asked what would truly make me happy. I responded by saying you, well Azrael you made me the happiest man alive. You are like an angel in my life. We have been dating for over a year and a half. Will you stay with me all of eternity and marry me?" Bruce said as he knelt down and opened the box to expose a beautiful ring. I felt tears fall down my face. I nodded my head and accepted his proposal. "Haha, I hope you really mean eternity," I announced as I smiled widely as he placed the ring on my finger. "Of course beautiful, you are the love of my life." Bruce cooed. The boys cheered and hugged us. "Yay, now you really are our mom," Dick shouted as he jumped around. Jason hugged me and Tim quickly joined. "GROUP HUG," Dick shouted as he jumped into our hug. Then I noticed someone was missing. Now I was hit by impending doom. "Where is Damian?" I asked fearfully. Bruce froze as he too noticed. "We thought he was out here," Dick said. "Bruce do you have security cameras here?" I asked. Everyone froze at my statement. "Yeah we do have security cameras, but we don't have access to it," Dick said. Then it suddenly clicked in my head. The security camera footage was only streamed to the cave. "Bruce, you do realize that I handle your financing? I know exactly what you buy, build, fundraise, or invest in." I stated. The boys seemed to not put it together yet. I pinched my nose and sighed. "For the world's greatest detective, you sure are slow," I smirked with a raised brow. Bruce, Dick, and Tim stared at me with wide eyes. While Jason looked proudly at me. "How long have you known?" Bruce asked. "I think seven years ago. When you ordered Caliber armor that was a hint, or when you ordered steal enforced grappling wire." I stated. "Also I watch everything," I added. "We need to end the gala," Dick said. "Precisely my thoughts, which is why I cleared out the house already." Alfred said as he scared everyone, but Bruce and I. "How were you so silent?" Dick asked. "Better yet how were you two not scared?" Jason asked. "I am not too old to be frightened by simple spooks," I said. "I guess Mrs.Canan has discovered the family secret," Alfred stated. "Yes, that would be correct," I replied. "Good luck finding Master Damian." Alfred wished. I nodded my head and we walked towards the Batcave. Bruce turned the clock to the right time and we were granted access.