Yokai Pandle

Katie: Well, it's been fun. See you later, Nate!

As Katie walked off, they waved to eachother.

Nate: Bye, Katie.

Nate sighed as she left.

Nate: Oh, man. I was hoping to spend more time with her.

Whisper: Nate, look!

Whisper appeared from nowhere and pointed at Katie crossing the road. She wasn't paying attention and a truck was heading straight for her.

Nate: Katie!

Katie couldn't hear. She was too deep in her thoughts.

Katie: (in head) I don't know why, but I can't get the possibility that Nate loves me out of my head! (blushes) Well, I guess he is kind of cute. No! Why would I think that about my friend?

After repeatedly shouting her name, Nate realised it was no use.

Nate: Crap! What shall I do!

Whisper: Use this!

Whisper took an object out of Nate's pocket and give it to him.

Nate: Of course! Calling Jibanyan! Yokai medal, do your thing!

Nate inserted the medal into the watch and a pink light best from it.

Watch: Summoning Charming!

Jibanyan pounced out of the light and posed.

Jibanyan: Jibanyan! What is it, Nate?

Nate: Save Katie from that truck!

Jibanyan: Truck? Yeah!

Jibanyan jumped out into the road. The truck driver wasn't paying any attention to the road.

Jibanyan: Paws of Fury!

Jibanyan began to repeatedly punch the truck with his paws, trying to get it to stop. Nate crossed his fingers hopefully.

Nate: You can do it, Jibanyan.

Whisper was quite touched by how Nate was so concerned for Katie's life.

The truck was slowing down from Jibanyan's attack. The driver still took no notice. The truck continued to slow down.

Jibanyan: I'm doing it! I'm really doing it!

Katie had reached the other end of the road safely. She gasped as she heard the truck roar past where she had stood just moments ago.

Katie: Whoa! I need to pay more attention to the road. I almost got run over.

Nate almost hugged Whisper in happiness.

Nate: We did it! Go Jibanyan!

Nate realised people were giving him weird looks and remembered no one else could see yokai. Then he saw Jibanyan had been knocked to the side of the road.

Nate: Jibanyan!

Nate ran over to Jibanyan and was relieved to see him breathing.

Jibanyan: That was so close, nyan. I almost had it!

Nate: Thanks Jibanyan. You just saved a life.

Nate picked up Jibanyan and hugged him to show his gratefulness. Jibanyan gasped at the feeling of the embrace. He remembered when Amy used to do it.

Nate: You're the best, Jibanyan.

Jibanyan realised Amy had said the same thing to him when he was alive.