Chapter 7: Lets Talk.

I wake up to the smell of breakfast being made. Groaning while I get out of bed, knowing Spencer is going to want to talk. I don't know why I'm so scared of talking with him. I know we need to talk. This is a whole baby were talking about. I walk into the kitchen seeing Spencer with a bunch of chocolate chip pancakes. My favorite.

"Good morning princess" Spencer says handing me a plate of pancakes

"You hungry?" He asks softly

"Not really" I shrug

"Y/n you need to eat. It's not good for the baby."

You scoff

"What?" he asks genuinely

"You found out about this yesterday and you're already telling me what to do"

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do" his eyes look sad

"Whatever"

He moves around the counter to where I'm standing and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/n can we please talk about this"

"I guess" you say in a very annoyed voice

We both go and sit down on the couch.

"How far along are you"

"Almost 5 weeks"

"F-five weeks?" he says his voice starting to shake slightly

I sit there as he thinks

"How long have you known?" He asks, looking right into my eyes and I see something change. His eyes that were just a moment ago filled with love and compassion are now filled with what looks like anger.

He cant be angry at me I didn't do anything wrong. I think.

"I found out when I was two weeks"

His face suddenly started to change, just as his eyes did. He's no longer sad or looked like he felt bad, he's definitely angry.

"YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME FOR THREE WEEKS!" he screamed, making me flinch

I try to keep a straight face as he continues. I can tell Spencer doesn't realizing how much he's hurting me.

"YOU KNEW THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD FOR 3 WEEKS AND ONLY HAD ME FIND OUT BECAUSE YOU KNEW THE UNSUB WOULD LET YOU GO!" tears start to form in my eyes. I'm trying my best to not let them fall.

"I'm sorry Spence I was scared" I try to say but it came out in a small whisper I barley heard it myself, and I'm sure Spencer couldn't hear me.

"Were you even going to tell me!" he lowered his voice but he was still yelling.

I couldn't stop them anymore. The tears that had formed in my eyes had fallen, and are now rolling down my face. Spencer wasn't looking at me so he didn't know.

"Spence" I say actually being able to hear myself, but my voice was shaking so much I wasn't even sure he could understand me.

"O-of course I was gonna tell you" I am barley able to get that out. Tears are streaming down my face like a never ending waterfall. Spencer finally turns to me. I see that he started to cry too.

"When" he said his voice breaking

"WHEN!?" he screamed making me jump

I stand there silent for a moment.

"Well! I'm waiting!" I was tired of him yelling at me. I'm pregnant for gods sake! I couldn't take it anymore and I snapped.

"I DON'T KNOW SPENCER. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR? THAT I WASN'T SURE WHEN OR HOW I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU SO YOU CAN YELL AT ME SOME MORE. I'M SORRY THIS IS SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE FOR YOU SPENCE BUT YOU AREN'T THE ONE WHO'S PREGNANT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WANT TO KEEP THIS BABY. I ALREADY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT KIDS RIGHT NOW SPENCER."