Chapter 4: Pregnant?

As soon as the elevator doors shut I let out a huge sign of relief.

"You alright" Emily asks

"I will be as soon as I found out I'm not pregnant" I say looking up trying to to cry

"Everything gonna be okay, even if you are pregnant and you do decide to keep the baby you'll be an amazing mom"

At that point everything hit me at at once. I realize I'm shaking, now it feels like a weight has been put on my chest, and now I'm hyperventilating. What if I am pregnant? What's Spencer gonna think? What if he leave me? Oh god what if Spencer leaves me, I can't live without him. I won't. I can't do this. I'm not ready to be a mom. I need to see Spencer. I need to see him now."

I turn to look at Emily feeling unable to breathe. Emilys eyes go wide when she realizes what's happening.

"Y/n everything's okay, you're okay"

All I can do is shake my head. I'm not okay I'm not

The elevator doors open and Emily helps me out. I'm still shaking and hyperventilating. I feel like I can't catch a breath. I see Emily pull out her phone to call someone, hopefully Spencer. I move back hitting a wall across, sliding down it. I start to crawl into a ball just sitting there. The elevator doors open one more time. I see a figure I think I recognize. My eyes shifted into focus as my tears fell from my eyes. It's Spencer. I stare at him for a second, not knowing what to say or do. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me, bringing a comforting warmth with them. As I'm starting to get my breathing back to normal I hear Spencer start to speak.

"I'm here baby I'm here everythings okay you're okay"

Spencer had helped me through some anxiety attacks in the past, so he knew how to calm me down.

"I-I-I don" I tried to speak

"It's okay I know"

But he doesn't know, does he?

A couple minutes pass until I feel enough to speak.

"I'm sorry Spence. I don't know what happened" I tried to explain even though I did know

"You have nothing to be sorry for princess, are you okay?" his voice is filled with worry

"Um y-yea I'm okay"

"Y/n." he said looking me in the eyes

crap he knew you were lying

"Okay to be honest with you..n-no I'm not"

"What's going on" Spencer asks as he helps you off the floor

"I'll explain later you need to get on a flight and I need to get home."

"Okay but I'm going to call you later and I expect you to tell me what's wrong"

"I will."

That was another lie. I wasn't sure I'd be able to tell Spencer.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too Spence, so much." I say trying to blink away tears that were starting to form.

Spencer gives me and quick but tight hug and heads back upstairs.

"You gonna be okay?" Emily asks as I enter the passenger side of her car

"Yea I will be"

When I arrive at the store I just sit in your seat, not wanting to move.

"Stay here I'll go in"