⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟶𝟹. high school sweethearts

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,  just let me  𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖  ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ

.* ╱ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ━ HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS
⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Zendaya, Phoebe, and Jocelyn sat at the kitchen table sipping some coffee and eating breakfast feeling a slight hangover from last night.

Last night they all fell asleep late. Harrison left earlier because he needed to get on a flight to the UK ( ━ seeing as he's Tom's assistant and best friend ).

"So let me get this straight." Zendaya began, trying to wrap up her best friend's love story.

Phoebe pursed her lips as she was in thought then smirked, finding this situation amusing.

Seeing the look in Phoebe's hazel-green eyes. Jocelyn glared at her friend, "This isn't funny! I replied back on Instagram and now everyone's going to find out we dated in High School."

"━Once upon a time, Jocelyn Russo and Timothée Chalamet went to LaGuardia High School. Damn, did every celebrity graduate from there?" Zendaya asked, feeling bewildered by this new piece of information.

"It was a long time ago, heck━I forgot about him until now, honestly." Jocelyn continued feeling troubled by how the comments went wild on her Instagram page.

Last night, Jocelyn was a bit tipsy from Harrison and Zendaya's urge to purposely get her drunk and record her to see her 'cutsie' side.

The older female shook her head, "Something tells me you're not." the Tonkins pointed out.

The curly-haired Actress rolled her eyes, "Am I the only one that's curious about how they broke up?"

Knowing that Zendaya will keep pushing for more 'tea', she decided to tell her. When it comes to secrets, she trusted Phoebe and Zendaya the most.

"He broke up with me a few days before Graduation."

Zendaya almost choked on her coffee, "What the fuck?"

Phoebe, who was eating pancakes almost choked at her bluntness. She glanced up at her to see if she was joking. What kind of man leaves a girl hanging like that?

Her phone began to vibrate and Jocelyn sighed tiredly and unlocked her phone. Jocelyn's brows furrowed, "It's Lizzie, she sent me an article."

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄 . . . ꜜ
TIMOTHEE CHALAMET & JOCELYN RUSSO
FORMER HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃