⠀ ⠀ Ღ┊𝟶𝟶𝟶. the 2017 oscar awards

↷. 🗽 ঌ ࣪₀ 🦋 .˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚
♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,
just let me 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ⋅⋆

˚ 🎬 ༺ ◛*➶ 。˚♯ ❝ i'll walk through fire for you,  just let me  𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖  ❞ ⁺◟༉ ꜜ⋅⋆

.* ╱ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ━ THE 2017 OSCAR AWARDS
⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅

˚ ₊ 𓍯 𓈒𓄹 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 . . . ꜜ

Jocelyn Leia Russo steps out of the limo, a bodyguard guides her towards the red carpet and immediately bright flashes from the various camera's blinded her eyes. Once she was at the red carpet, she sent a small wave to the group.

"Ms. Russo!"

"You look fabulous!"

"Look over here Josie!"

The auburn quirked a small grin at the name and looked towards the cameras until she was guided down the carpet by her assistant Cleo.

Elizabeth Olsen saw the familiar girl and waved her over, "You look stunning." she gushed.

"Thank you." Jocelyn thanked sweetly. "Shall we go together?"

"Consider yourself as my date." Elizabeth winked and the two girls laughed. Together they made their way farther down the carpet, continuing their mission of getting their pictures taken.

As they ended the carpet, they were sucked into an interview. They found Tom Holland already there wearing a big smile at his two castmates.

"You two look amazing." Tom complimented engulfing the girls in a hug. The photographers clicked away at their interaction.

"This dress was planned at the last minute. Lizzie managed to convince me to come." Jocelyn twirled, admiring her cream lilac dress that made her look like a princess.

By princess, she means Hermione Granger ( ━ who is a literal definition of a princess ).

After answering a few questions about what they are looking forward to at the Oscars, the trio made.

Jocelyn was dragged into a solo interview leaving behind Lizzie and Tom who were being interviewed by James Gordan.

As she was walking towards the interviewer, a boy tried to walk past with an older woman. He accidentally stepped on the hem of her dress, resulting in her being yanked back when trying to go forward.

She let out a yelp and the mystery person immediately brought out his arms to catch the girl before she could fall.

Except, the scrawny boy of course almost fell as well if it wasn't for the girl that caught him.

The Russo's ocean eyes connected with hazel eyes. Instantly, it was like the air sucked out of her when she recognized who it was.

It's been years since she's seen those beautiful eyes.

"Timothée?"

"Jo?"

The two young adults stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. A bunch of people probably have seen them already, snapping photographs as they remained in each other's arms.

Joselyn was the first to break out of the staring contest and pulled away.

Timothée's hands dropped to his side, still looking at her in sheer awe.

She cleared her throat as her manager Cleo came over worriedly, "Oh, are you okay Ms. Russo?"

"Yes━uh, who's next?" Jocelyn snapped away from the curly-haired man to her manager.

The woman furrowed her brows and gestured to an interviewer standing there with a photographer. "This way, they have a few questions."

Jocelyn nodded quickly and walked away not saying goodbye at the boy she remembered from High School.

A series of different emotions swam in Timothée's stomach as the feeling of closure faded away. He watched the person . . . no his person he once treated as distance away from him.

Nicole came over and sent her son a sympathetic smile, "Let's go, honey. We have to get going."

"Y━Yeah." Timothée's eyes traveled to where Jocelyn was now standing, laughing beside two boys. One he can identify as Tom Holland and another boy he couldn't recall.

Jocelyn wore a fake smile as she posed for another picture. Tom and Harrison continued their way further down.

"Hey, are you alright?" Tom asked, noticing her anxious expression.

She nodded her head assuringly, "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just thinking about Phoebe."

"Well turn that frown upside down Jobear, you got nominated for best-supporting Actress!" Harrison grinned.

The Russo couldn't help but laugh at the nickname. Together, the trio met up with the rest of the castmates.