Chapter 8

Haley seemed like a nice girl. Her and Gemma seemed close.

"So Kelsi, how'd last night go?" Gemma asked.

I blushed and smiled.

"It went good.." I said awkwardly but still blushing.

"Did it happen?" She asked raising her sunglasses to wink at me.

"Yeah." I said giggling.

She laughed as we pulled back into the TM parking lot. I could see Jax and Opie working on an engine while talking to each other.

I got out of the car and walked into the club house so that i could put away my stuff. I had a brand new outfit that I wanted to wear but i didn't have an excuse yet. I wanted to try it on so I laid it out on my bed along with the black leather high heeled boots that I got as well. The black mini dress was calling my name and Gemma noticed it too that's what she said when she bought it for me.

I was just about to change when there was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it to see Haley.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"Nothing just wanted to come talk to you, we didn't really have a chance to earlier." Haley said.

"Oh ok well that's fine come in." I said letting her into the room.

"So you're Bobbys daughter?" She asked walking over to the small chair in the corner.

"Yeah, he's my dad.." I said grabbing a hanger out of the closet and hanging up the dress.

"You ok?" She asked

"Yeah, I mean it just dosen't feel like he's my dad, we haven't had any time to talk. He's been to busy with the club I guess." I said sitting on the bed confessing my true feelings.

"Kelsi your new so you're not used to the life yet but that's just how it is. But I know Bobby he's over-joyed that you're here you just have to give him some time. The club is very consuming, shit I only get to see my dad if he gets hurt." She said

"What do you mean you only get to see him if he gets hurt?" I asked.

"My dad was first nine too, but he's in jail and is looking at the death penalty because of the shit he dose inside for the club, so he's not allowed visitation unless he gets hurt, but we still write back and forth all the time." She said.

"Oh wow.." I said.

"Kelsi, Bobby wont end up like my dad the guys are safe now because of what dad did inside." She said. "Well look I gotta go I'll see you later." She left my room and shut the door behind her.

I stood up and walked out to the garage where Jax and Opie was finishing up on an engine.

"Hey babe." Opie said wiping his hands on a rag then walking over to me.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked.

"Good, this repair is a bitch though." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I leaned up and kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yo Op, you know we're having a party tonight." Jax said interupting us.

"Uh yeah what for again?" Op asked.

"Shit I don't remember, we always find an excuse to party brother." Jax chuckled

Opie shook his head then turned back to me.

"Do you wanna go or do you just want to stay in your apartment tonight?" He asked.

"Ehh I don't know but you can go if you want. I do want to talk to dad though, kinds get to know him better." I told Opie.

"That sounds like a good idea Bobby's not much for the party scene on a week day anyway you should ask him to dinner or something." Op said.

I told him that I probably would and kissed his cheek then went back into the club house to find dad. He was sitting at the bar with piney and clay drinking a beer.

"Hey dad can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Yeah sweet heart what's up?" He asked turning around to face me.

"Well I was thinking since we don't really know much about each other why don't we go get some dinner and get to know one another." I said

"Well that sounds like a great idea how about we go to the diner and we'll spend some quality time together to make up for the past." He said after taking a sip of his beer.

"Okay great I'll go get changed then we can go!" I replied excitedly.

I hurried off to my apartment and got into the shower. I don't really know how I feel right now. Its like I'm excited but I'm also nervous. Yeah hes my dad but all I ever heard about him was that he was a worthless piece of shit who doesn't know how to take care of a family. So far he don't seem that way but I haven't really had a real conversation with him. I really hope tonight will clear all this up for me.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked OK enough I guess. I walked back out into the club house where dad was waiting on me.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded then followed him out to his bike.

"Here put this one on I've got another in the saddle bag." He said hanging me a helmet.

I put it on then climbed on the back of his bike and we left the TM parking lot.

Once we arrived at the diner I climbed off and handed him back his helmet and waited for him to put everything up then headed for the entrance. He held open the door for me. We were seated and given menus.

"So what do you want to know darlin'?" He asked

"Uhm I guess you can start with you and mom." I said

"Well Madison was very attractive when I met her she was actually a crow eater back in the day and one night she came up to me and we hooked up. We saw each other for about 3 months then she got pregnant with you and her whole perspective on things changed. She didn't want to be around the club anymore didn't want you around them and she kept asking me to leave but she knew my loyalty was with the club and I wasn't going to leave I was OK with her leaving but I didn't expect her to move all the way to Louisiana I wanted to see you so bad and I felt horrible for missing you grow up. I even left the club for a month to go to Louisiana so that I could see you but your stubborn ass mother refused to let me see you." He said I could see the emotion in his eyes.

"Dad I'm so sorry I wish I would've been old enough to know what was going a on and to make my own choices because I would definitely chosen to stay here with you. She treated me so bad like I was a constant reminder of her past life that anytime she looked at me I could see disgust in her eyes I always felt like she hated me." I said getting really emotional.

Dad looked at me and we both started to cry. I finally had a father that loved me and I didn't have to worry about my mother anymore.

"C'mon let's get out of here." Dad said standing up and leading me out of the diner.

"We didn't even order food where are we going?" I asked.

"Just for a walk around Charming." He said.

We walked for what seemed like an hour. He told me story's of him and mom that sounded nice and he told me about when he was a young boy. I told him about all their teeible thing mom did to me growing g u and there was a few tears here and there but all in all it was a great night. I finally knew my father!

We was still walking and we passed this cigar shop and I was reading the sign when someone walked out of the store and almost ran into me.

"Oh I'm sorry excuse me ma'am." The man said.

I looked at him and was about to say it was OK when the tattoo on his neck cought my attention. It was an upsode down peace sign. Then I saw his face and I knew exactly who he was. What the fuck was he doing here!? My night was so great and now this man has ruined it. Maybe I shouldn't have come here.