Chapter 1

Today is the day I'm leaving to go to Charming. My fight was set for 9:30 pm I'm leaving at night so that my mother wont know.

When i got up I walked out of my room and saw mother passed out on the floor. Which isnt unusual this happens once a week sometimes more. I just walked past her. I was done taking care of her she used me, steals my money and treats me like shit. I'm not gonna deal with it anymore. I've taken care of her for 13 years and now I'm done!

I walked back to my room and started packing. I had my music blaring on purpose. I wanted to piss her off it was my last day here and I'm gonna do what I've always wanted to.

While i was packing i walked out to see if she was still asleep and she was trying to stand up. She looked at me.

"Turn that shit down!" She ordered. I smiled

"No I'm done listening to you! Mom I'm 19 I don't have to listen to you anymore."

"The hell you do!" She started walking twards me. I just stood there. When she got to me she grabed my hair pulled me to the ground and proceded to hit and slap me until I finaly screamed for her to stop. when she stoped my nose was bleeding and my lip was busted. She looked at me.

"Go clean yourself up you look like shit." She said. I herd her mumble 'Piece of trash i should have gotten that abortion.' as she turned away walking to her room. I went to my bathroom and cleaned up. I wasn't crying though, because I knew that was the last time she'd EVER touch or see me.

I hurried up and finished my packing, it didnt take very long because i didnt have many clothes and that was all i was taking, my clothes, my jurnals, and my picture of dad holding me i found in my baby book. I had to hide it from mom.

I decided to go to my cousins house until it was time for me to leave, My cousin Kelley knew everything about me, about mom, my trip, and my dad. She's really helped me get through some hard times.

I brought all my stuff with me to Kelley's. When I got there she was waiting on the pourch for me.

"Hey.. Oh my god what happend did your mom get drunk again?" Kelley asked as she met me in the drive way.

"Yea but I'm leaving in four hours so i never have to deal with that woman ever again." I tolled her.

"Oh ok. Well you look tired so you wanna get some sleep before that long plane ride?" She asked

I said yea and went to the guest room, sat my stuff down and laid down on the bed. I don't know why but I'm scared of going to Charming. I've only seen one picture of my dad (which i had in my hand.) What if he dosent like me? What if he's just like mom? Thinking about all the posibilities made me fall asleep.

~4 hours later~

"Kelsi wake up!!" I herd Kelley. I opened my eyes she had her keys in her hand.

"Come on it's time to go."  I got up and grabed my stuff. We got in the car and left. We didn't really talk on the way to the airport I was to excited about leaving. Right as we were pulling into a parking space Kelley's phone rang.

"Hello? Um yea she's right here why? Uh ok.. Here.." She handed me the phone.

"Hello?" It was my mom.

"Where in the hell are you?" She screamed

"Why do you care you dont care about me so i'm done listening to you! GOODBYE!!!" I screamed. Kelley was shocked. She knew it took alot of gutss for me to say that to her.

I hugged her goodbye and got on the plane after going through security. I was shaking, I had no Clue what was waiting for me in Charming.