➝︎ 2

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

[the boys]

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

The group walked into the large living space

The group walked into the large living space. Dropping all their belonging onto the floor. Leaving a thud at the end of every fall. Two of the boys ran towards the couch, flopping their bodies onto the soft and cushiony material.

"Donghyuck, Renjun, come here. That was not respectful"

Jaehyun had a stern voice, making the boys named Donghyuck and Renjun immediately stand up and walk over to the others. Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he walked behind Jaehyun I mouthed out "it's okay" to him.

"Introduce yourselves" The four older boys gulped the dry lump in their throat. 

"Hi, I'm Renjun" The boy gave her a toothy smile.

"I go by Haechan, not Donghyuck"

"I'm Jeno" He eye smiled at the girl.

"I'm Jaemin, what's your name Noona?"

The smaller boy asked.

"I'm Yuna, I'll be taking care of you guys for a while"

The girl smiled at the group of children. Suddenly she felt a squeeze around her leg. Yuna looked down to see the kid that Jaehyun was holding hands with.

"I'm Chenle!" He squeezed her thighs. "And that there is my bestie, he doesn't like to talk sometimes because he's shy" Chenle pointed at the much younger boy in Jaehyun's arms.

"His name is Jisung" Jae replied, tickling the younger's belly.

There was a comfortable silence between the kids and Yuna. 'It's going to take a while for them to like me' she thought

"Make yourself at home, okay?!" Jeno responded with an 'okay' sign.

"Can I talked with you just for a sec?" Yuna nodded and followed Jaehyun to the hallway. "Thank you so much, Yuna"

"It's nothing" A small blush grew on her face.

"Hey I don't think I'm can pick them up later tonight..is it okay if they stay over the night." She looked back at him. "Yea no problem, but why?"

"I have uh..work" Jaehyun looked back at his nephews in the living room. "Oh, I see. Please don't overwork yourself" She patted his shoulder, reassuring him. Jaehyun nodded before pulling Yuna into a hug. Which made her pink blush turned red.

"I'm gonna head out now"

He waved goodbye to the kids before closing the front door shut. Leaving Yuna with 6 boys.

Yuna's point of view───────. .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

After Jaehyun left, the 6 boys were shy and hesitant to talk to me. Do I really look that ugly? The only ones that have been talking to me are Jaemin, Chenle, and a couple of babbles and screams from Jisung. I learned a lot about Chenle since he was a very talkative kid. I found out that Jaemin hates strawberries with a passion. And how chenle has a very high spice tolerance for his age and how he is known as a dolphin in his kindergarten class. The three older boys just sat there either doing homework or watching TV.