➝︎ 3

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

[please stop]

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

"Renjun?! Could you go wake up Haechan?" Renjun nodded and rushed over to the guest bedroom

"Renjun?! Could you go wake up Haechan?" Renjun nodded and rushed over to the guest bedroom. Pushing open the door with a thud. "Hyuck! Wake up!" Renjun shook the heck out of the sleeping boy. 

Yuna had a chaotic morning. She was awoken by Chenle that ran into her room crying for a morning hug. It took a while for him to calm down till Jisung woke up. Renjun and Jeno were responsible to get ready first as Yuna prepped for breakfast and fixed up Chenle and Jaemin's lunch box and backpack.

The girl drove to the elementary school, parking then walking into the building with the kids. Renjun, Jeno, Hyuck, and Jaemin waved before going their separate ways to class. Yuna dropped off Chenle at his kindergarten class. The bright colors surrounded the room. Chenle hugged the girl before leaving getting suspicious looks from the staff members

Yuna's point of view───────. .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

"Hi. Who are you?!" the teacher commented.

"I'm Chenle and his sibling's babysitter?" "Is there something wrong?" I questioned adding a little attitude to the way I talked.

"Sorry for the miscommunication, It was just written that their uncle will be dropping them off and picking them up everyday for now.." The teacher was a bit shocked.

"I'll be back to pick them up today," I said softly. "have a good day Chenle" I waved a hand before walking back to the car and putting Jisung back into his car seat. I drove back to the apartment with the youngest in the back.

"What do you wanna do today Jisung?" I asked the younger boy as he watched me fish for my keys in my purse. "I don't know?" he said with his small voice. Do you wanna watch a movie or maybe coloring?" he shook his head as he took off his shoes.

"No, I oka-"

A sudden knock cut off Jisung's soft talking. The knock both startled us. "Who is it?" Jisung asked cutely. I shrugged before checking the doorbell camera on the wall. Jaehyun was at the front door looking like a mess. His shirt was all messed up and he seemed like he was hungover. His eyes were puffy and red. Was he crying?  Jisung ran into my arms signaling for me to carry him.

I unlocked the door to reveal Jaehyun. Jisung was ecstatic to his uncle. He loudly called his name, but Jaehyun didn't look so good. He entered the house with a little "hi" before taking off his shoes and throwing himself onto the couch.

"did you know drinking won't help your stress," I said before sitting next to him handing him ibuprofen and a glass of water. He let out a thank you as he took the pill and water. "blame it on Johnny who wanted to go clubbing." I hummed as I took the glass cup to the kitchen. "did you eat yet?" I asked. He shook his head as he and Jisung followed me to the kitchen.