Greenland

(Just a note here, the countries expect for America and Canada only have their capital city having a physical appearance.)

Iceland was excited to hear that the book now had pages of his twin sister's diary. He could get to know her better.

Denmark took the book and began to read :

These are some facts about Mathilda Kolher or Greenland.

Iceland, her twin brother looks like Norway just like she looks like a female version of Denmark. She even has freckles like him.

She loves anime. You can blame Alaska for that one.

Her favourite anime is Danganronpa and Assassination Classroom .

While her favourite character is Nagito and Juuzo from Danganronpa and she likes Karma and Nagisa from Assassination Classroom.

She enjoys Rock music.

She hates white chocolate but has a taste for dark chocolate.

Greenland refers salty and sour foods to sweet ones.

America is her favorite country other than Denmark, Russia has third place.

She hates spiders just like Denmark.

She wants to meet the rest of the Nordic family but she decided not to as she thinks they need to treat Denmark better.

She loves to drink beer with Antarctica, Russia, Denmark and America.

She is a heavyweight.

She is very much a lesbian and has shown no romantic interest in the male sex.

She has a crush on Paris. (She looks like a female version of Frances but acts like Germany.)

She has bigger tits than Ukraine.

She also enjoys wearing dark coloured clothing.

She curses like a sailor.

She likes pineapple on pizza and she will fight you for telling her not to get pineapple on her pizza. It's her choice not yours.

She likes to train with Hawaii in the morning.

She loves to cosplay.

Her favourite character to cosplay is Karma from Assassination Classroom.

She has real fangs, Denmark does as well but he normally files it down not to scare the other countries.

Her favourite ice cream flavour is Coffee.

She loves coffee.

She hates milk.

Her favourite Nordic country other than Denmark is Iceland became Finland is not a Nordic country.

She looks physically 20 years old but she is the same age with Iceland country wise and human wise but she chooses to look older so that she could get into bars easier than if she had a younger appearance like Iceland.

That was the end of the statements about Greenland.

"If you have any questions about her, I can answer them." Mathias said.

"How long has she been around? " Iceland asked.

"As long as you have. I wanted to introduce you to her earlier but that's when you guys started to leave me so Mathilda chose to stay hidden until she decided that she was ready to meet you or until we started to act like a real family again. " Denmark answered.

"Is she really like you, Mathias. " Norway asked after Iceland had finished processing what Denmark had just said.

"Nope, she's her own person but she does have certain qualities like always carrying an axe on her or how she is a heavyweight. Though she is a little of a clean freak like you when she's ready. "

"Birthday?" Sweden asked.

"Same as Iceland." was the reply.

"How did she choose the name Mathilda?" Finland asked.

"Originally she didn't have a human name but after watching a movie of the same name. She decided that it would be her human name and Kolher is my human last name. " Mathias said.

"Not for long." America yelled as Russia smirked.

Mathias' face turned cherry red.

As some countries started to fangirl.

Denmark then gave the book to France who stated :

We will introduce you to her, if that's all the questions."

"Yes." was yelled by most of the Nordic countries.

A blond female appeared, she seemed to be angry.

"Damn it! I was winning Alaska in Street Fighter." She yelled before noticing Mathias.

"Hey, bro." She said forgetting about the game.

"Hi, Mathilda."

"Why am I here?"

"Well."

*After explaining the situation *

"Oh, okay. I'm Mathilda Kolher and I'm also Greenland ."

The rest of the day was spent getting to know Mathilda and her weird family.