Getting banned

Two series of the WC, Things were still the same. Jaddu poor form continued, So did the impatience in fans. The criticism reached its peak. People even started trolling MS's captaincy also for backing Jaddu blindly because apparently, 2007 win was a 'luck'.

But the team never took trolls seriously though. They knew that neither Jaddu nor MS are affected by them. MS has grown above these trolls after 2007 and Jaddu... Does anything affect him at all?

Whenever MS felt Jaddu is sad or low, he tried to talk But jaddu diverted to some joke and MS never forced. Though he can't deny that he has grown extremely fond of this crazy boy who laughs out when he is sad.

"Ravindra Jadeja is banned from 3rd session of IPL for not signing the renewal contract with the Rajasthan Royals and attempting, instead to negotiate a larger financial contract with some of the other IPL franchises. Thus, resulting in a serious non-adherence to the IPL player guidelines." read the reporter.

This news leads to may debts on how IPL is having a bad impact on youngsters and making them keen about money, not about the game.

MS was fuming from the moment he got the news. He can't understand who Jaddu can be so stupid. It can affect his whole Damn career.

Unluckily for Jaddu, the team had met for, next series, very next after the ban thing was out.

The first angry MS did after reaching the hotel was to go to Jaddu's room to give him an earful.

Jaddu was about to start unpacking his stuff when MS burst into his room.

"So... Ravindra Jadeja... What was that? Have any explanation?" MS spoke without any preamble. MS's voice was so stern that Jaddu was scared though he dont wants to show it out.

"Woh... I... I didn't know... I didn't mean to." Jaddu stammered standing up.

"What? What didn't you know? That talking about contracts and stuff unofficially is wrong? Or didn't you know that your career is more imp than any ipl contract or all the money." MS scolded glaring at Jaddu.

"If you forget... Let me remind you...I suppose all your childhood... You didn't practice for Ipl or money. You did it for that jersey..." MS spoke sternly pointing towards Jaddu's Indian Jersey peaking out of his bag

Jaddu was beyond offended. He is already done with people telling him that he after Money. He put money over his dream and passion for the game. He didn't need MS to say that too.

"I was stupid...ok... I didn't know that I shouldn't talk. I didn't call anyone by myself. It's them. They called and I just talked. That's it, I'm not gonna explain myself anymore. You can...can... think I did it on purpose." Jaddu blathered in a go, not looking at MS. But had he looked at MS, he wouldn't have dared to open his mouth considering how angry MS looked.

" What? Repeat it," MS spoke in a dangerously slow tone making Jaddu gulp in fright.

"Lookup... And Repeat it." MS ordered fuming.

"I... I...dont... Owe you any explanation." Jaddu stammered trying to look brave.

"If you think so... Jadeja... Then you are wrong... If I can back you, fight for you and support you then I do hold the right to slap you when you are do something stupid and what you did now...is beyond stupidity. So Dare you to decide what you own me and what you don't." MS spoke in finality.

"I...I really didn't know that it's illegal." Jaddu muttered looking down not expecting MS to believe it.

"I know that but the point is why didn't you ask anyone? What was the need to use your brain? especially when you don't have one." MS snapped. "Did the fact that you are hopelessly stupid saved you from getting banned?"