Jaddu being Jaddu

Feb 2009... debut series of a boy who in future will be known as... SIR JADEJA.

The happiest person on the debut of Ravindra Jadeja, nicknamed as Jaddu, was Virat Kohli. Their u19 WC together was enough for Virat to know that Jaddu is the best partner in crime he can ever find.

Jaddu announced his entry to the team by ringing the fire alarm and making the entire hotel run around in panic and assemble in the hotel lobby.

A Random woman ran out her room screaming in fear her face covered with a face pack. A man ran out dragging 2 heavy suitcases in trying to save them in case of fire.

Indian Cricket team assembled in the lobby too, looking almost decent, considering how leisure they were when they ran out of their rooms.

Except for Poor Rohit Sharma who was bathing ran out in a towel with soap foam all over his body and Yuvraj Singh who was middle of his haircut ran out with half-cut hair.

MS Dhoni, The captain, had to run upstairs again after checking over if his entire team is safe because he was sure Zaheer Khan, who sadly happens to be his friend too, would be still sleeping not giving a damn about the fire alarm.

Virat, worried about MS, looked around anxiously at the panicking crowd spotted Jadeja standing near the sofa with his language.

"Jaddu..." Virat screamed excited as he ran towards Jadeja.

"Wrong timing Jaddu. There is a fire in the hotel." Virat said anxiously.

"No... There is no fire," Jaddu said smiling as he hugged Virat.

"What do you mean by no... There Is..." Virat started and stopped as noticed Jaddu's notorious smile and his eyes shining with mischief. "You... You rang the bell..." Virat stated surprised.

Jaddu's grin widened. Virat looked around. Now that he knows that there is no fire everything looked so funny. Raina and Ishant clinging to Sachin Paaji, Yuvi Paa looking like a clown with his half-cut hair, Irfan Bhai almost climbing on Yusuf Patan, Mahi Bhai running all the way to back to 3rd floor to wake up Zak, Viru Paa complaining about something while Gauthi Bhai listened to it with most boring expression ever and Ro... Virat burst out laughing.

Ro was standing in the corner embarrassed trying to hide behind Ojha and Praveen Kumar. Virat took out his phone and clicked a few pictures of Ro for future use and push it back into his pocket.

"No...on second thoughts...we might need everyone's pictures, especially Yuvi Paa's" He muttered to Jaddu as he took out his phone again.

"This is amazing," He grinned at Jaddu as Jaddu give a proud laugh. MS came back with Zak and stood with the team glaring at Zak as Zak got an earful from Sachin.

Soon manager came and announced that there is no fire much to everyone's relief. Rohit almost ran to his room. Virat and Jaddu joined after Virat instructed Jaddu to not tell anyone about what he did.

After formal introductions, Jaddu moved to his room with Virat tagging along. And from then the only thing that excites them other than playing is pranking people. And Rohit Sharma became their obvious victim almost always.

Unlike Sonu and Ishant who roam around Sachin, MS and Zak, Rohit used to be with them giving so many chances for them. Jaddu went on and on about Jamnagar stories so much that at a point Rohit almost believed them.

A week after Jaddu joined the team...a normal boring practice session until Jaddu decided to enlighten Ro about 'Wonders of Jamnagar'. Virat was, of course, enjoying Ro's confused face.

"So that two taaaall buildings which move towards each other by an inch every year are magical. The day they met......*Boom* Is the end." Jaddu said convincingly to Ro.