chapter 5

Chapter 5

                I shot my electricity towards it with all the power and strength I could muster.  I did so until all my energy had been drained.  I collapsed onto the floor as the core brightly shined the light blue color of energon.  I closed my eyes to keep from getting blinded.  Once I felt the room go back to a normal brightness, I opened my eyes and watched as fresh energon ran from the core, through the planet's veins, and felt it go throughout the planet.  In a way, I felt myself become more alive.  It was as if a part of me had been restored.  It was my creator.  He was alive once more.

                I weakly turned my head to look at Ratchet, who had his jaw dropped in amazement.  I coughed weakly, my power gone from my systems.  The chief medical offer quickly turned his head in my direction and hurried over.  He ran a quick scan before he came to the conclusion that I needed plenty of rest, and a ton of energon.

                "We need to go to the nearest energon lake," I whispered.  "We can replenish our systems there and then travel to Iacon," I decided.

                "You think you can transform?" he asked.  I nodded.  I slowly transformed.  He did as well once I was settled onto my wheels.  We traveled to the energon lake, which was only a mile away in Earth distance.

                We transformed and fell to our hands and knees, drinking up.  It was the quickest way to restore our systems and give them a jump start.  Of course, we would still require repairs and an energon pump when we got back to Iacon.  We traveled to the Autobot city as quickly as we could once we were done.

                A few hours later, I transformed and watched as my Autobots marveled at our newly restored planet.  They were still cheering hours after it had been revived.  Ironhide quickly found me and enveloped me in a tight hug.

                "I was so worried about you," he whispered into my audio receptor.  "I feared the worst had happened."

                I pulled back and looked him in the optics.  "You know I'm a tough bot.  I'm not gonna die, Hide.  Are you sure you even know me?" I asked jokingly.

                He chuckled before he nodded once and hugged me again.  "I'm sure.  We are sparkmates after all."  He paused as he looked me over.  "You need to go get fixed up.  Do you have anything you need to do today after that?"

                I thought for a moment.  "I'm going to call a meeting.  We still have much work to do.  The other Autobots must learn that it's time to come home," I said as I smiled.

                He grinned and scooped me up into his arms.  "Let's get you to the medical bay then.  I'm sure Ratchet's dying to see it again anyway."

                I laughed.  "Nice choice of words."  He processed what he had said before he laughed along with me.  Ratchet shook his head and walked beside Ironhide as he carried me to the medical bay. 

                He laid me on one of the tables once we got there.  Ratchet began to move around the room checking things.

                "Everything's just as I left it.  Data pads, equipment, and medicines," he said.  He gathered the necessary tools and came over to me, beginning to fix and replace my armor as needed.  He then replenished the energon stores inside my body.  I felt amazing.  I fixed him and replenished his energon. 

                "Time for that meeting," I declared.

                -Hey, Jazz meister!-Static Prime

                -Sup, Prime?  Everyone's diggin' what ya done to the place!-Jazz

                -Head on over here to the med bay.  We've got to discuss our next move.-Static Prime

                -Will do!  See ya in a few!-Jazz