*Chapter 4*

Believe tour began, almost a month ago. Justin and I fight every day as usual. He is so boring, he can’t figure out that I don’t want anything to do with him.

We decided to go to dinner tonight, Justin's whole crew. I was in the room and I was getting ready when I heard someone yelling my name.

"Selena, are you ready?" I heard a voice.

"Give me a minute"  I said and throw a last look on the mirror.

I went down to the living room and there it was Pattie.

"Hey Pattie" I said and hugged her.

"Hey baby, you look beautiful" she said.

"Thank you" I said, and smiled "Can we go?" I asked.

"I'm going, and you wait for Justin, he will come in five minutes'' she said and left.

I was left stunned. Why is he coming for me?

After 15 minutes I heard the bell. I opened the door and there stood Justin. I have to admit he looked sexy.

"You are late 10 minutes'' I said, and walked toward his car.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Yeah, right" I said sarcastically. "Who knows where you've been, probably with some girls," I added.

"Why? You’re jealous?" he asked and smirked.

I laughed and said “In your dreams, Bieber”

He just laughed and started to drive.

The ride was awkward. We just kept quiet. It was an uncomfortable silence.

Then Justin finally broke it.

“The paparazzi  are outside the restaurant, so you have to grab my hand. Okay? "He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"It’s so many of them, and maybe they will hurt you" he said.

"Since when do you care about me?" I asked him.

He looked at me bored "Just take my hand" he said.

I nodded. Justin got out of the car and came to my door, he take my hand.

"Put your head down and cover your  face with purse" he said.

I did what he said. The paparazzi began to ask questions, Justin ignored them.

We entered the restaurant and there we were welcomed by a girl. I guess she works here.

"Please follow me" she said. Justin and I followed her. She took us to our table, and there were already all members of the Bieber team.

“Hey everyone” I said and smiled.

They all said hi. I sat next toVictoria. Justin was sitting next to me. We ordered dinner. It was awesome, I really like it. The night was amazing, we were talking and just having fun. This is the first time I really had fun here in L.A. Justin was acting really good. He didn’t tried anything.

“Do you liked dinner?” Justin asked with smile on his face.

I smiled back “Yeah, it was awesome”

“I’m glad you liked” he said.

After two hours at the restaurant, we decided that it was time to go home. Everybody left, just me and Justin stayed, we were waiting for ours jackets, they lost mine. After 15 minutes some guy come to us and gave me my jacket.

“Can we go now?” Justin asked.

“Yeah,come on” I said and we left the restaurant.

 As soon as we came out, paparazzi began to ask questions.